South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

4 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Wishing y’all cannon shooters a great game Friday night ST. Should be great weather this week but don’t forget those ear plugs. Guessing it’s gonna be loud around the ship Friday night. 

Thank you sir.  I'm hoping Roy hears Griders cannons bursting in air and can use it as a sound beacon to find his prodigal wayward self home to open arms.

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Thank you sir.  I'm hoping Roy hears Griders cannons bursting in air and can use it as a sound beacon to find his prodigal wayward self home to open arms.

This is no joke and I work with a guy from Dunlap and he told me that his wife almost literally fell off the bleacher's when our cannon went off a few year's ago when we had the jamboree at the Pitt.  He said she was shaking and almost in tear's bc it scared her that bad. 

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

This is no joke and I work with a guy from Dunlap and he told me that his wife almost literally fell off the bleacher's when our cannon went off a few year's ago when we had the jamboree at the Pitt.  He said she was shaking and almost in tear's bc it scared her that bad. 

I brought my cousin down from Gallatin to watch a game last year.  He is a graduate of The Tennessee School for the Deaf.  He is completely deaf but took cover every time it went off.  He enjoyed himself tremendously.  He's a huge sports fan especially high school football.  

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I brought my cousin down from Gallatin to watch a game last year.  He is a graduate of The Tennessee School for the Deaf.  He is completely deaf but took cover every time it went off.  He enjoyed himself tremendously.  He's a huge sports fan especially high school football.  

That is pretty doggone good!!! Wish I could have seen him doing that. I bet it has left a lasting impression on him for sure.

6 minutes ago, sportman said:

That is pretty doggone good!!! Wish I could have seen him doing that. I bet it has left a lasting impression on him for sure.

I'll bring him back down again this year.  I'd like for him to experience the Jasper game. We will see.  Being at Nissan Smyrna for 33 years keeps him quite busy.

56 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Great story!Good man ST!!!