South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

20 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, I did say that. Sequatchie has some good seniors, but this Whitwell senior class have always been great. I understand they have always won all the way up. Give credit where it’s due big guy. They have a really good team these past two years. The best in Whitwell since the early 90’s. They also have two of the best RBs in 1A. Very talented team that will make it hard on SP when we play them. 

Not taking anything away from them but like someone already said and of course Ric himself To be the man you have to beat the man. And guess what they haven't done it

15 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

How many points before Vic starts calling off the dogs or kneeling every play, and how many points will the defense score

ML,  we need to work on our passing game Friday regardless of the score.  I'd be gun slinging it every play.  My prediction for the game is Griders balls will be launched over and over.  Need to air them out. 

10 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

They actually brought a decent crowd believe it or not to our game before the delays started 

A little off topic, but on my way to Dunlap last Friday, going through Whitwell, that’s one of the hardest rains I’ve ever driven through. I really figured both our games would be cancelled.