South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

33 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Almost everything has been said about the Boyd game so I signed on, just now to read the Marion County / Sequatchie thread. 

No Thread  

Whats up with that? 

My how times have changed. I was also looking for there thread and I thought for sure at least someone from Jasper would have already made one. Go ahead Pegleg, make them one and we'll talk about it. 

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Alright guys, I know it's hard to stay on topic but this is Boyd week and not  Whitwell week.  A lot of ball to be played before we can start talking that.  So what's the deal with RoySouthtowner? Yall blow my mind.  I don't look for a good crowd from Boyd since there number's are small and I hope we can get some of the young ones in early to get some valuable playing time that will help us down the road. looking for ward to the game atmosphere at Beene Satdium, Bob Sherill pressbox and Grider field. Did I leave anyone out? LOL. The renovations are so nice and I hope all come out to see this wonderful place this week. BTW, NO RAIN!!!! And for a score? Just depends on what kind of mood Vic is in. 

Sportman, I was having Roy withdrawals and Im  using his profile pic this week as therapy.  I have a Dr's excuse that I can post to verify.

Dearest CoachT,

Please allow Southtowner to use Roy's profile pic this week as it is my professional opinion it will help him overcome his acute withdrawal symptoms. 

Signed,
                       Southtowner's Psychiatrist
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest CoachT,

Please allow Southtowner to use Roy's profile pic this week as it is my professional opinion it will help him overcome his acute withdrawal symptoms. 

Signed,

This has helped all of us SP coach t people ST.  You the man!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Jasper is still working on that spread, not enough time to make the thread??

Speaking of the spread, as you know it requires a lot of ball transfer that require precise moves to make it successful. They didn’t have that worked out by Jamboree time. A spread takes a couple of years to develop into a privram. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest CoachT,

Signed,

You are fast becoming my favorite poster. Southtowners Psychiatrist!! LMBO

Edited by pegleg
Spelling
  • Like 1