Bledsoe @ Whitwell

WingoVFL

5 minutes ago, Back2back42 said:

I disagree. Based off jamboree I noticed y'all had nowhere near the players as last year. When you start playing good teams the depth will hurt y'all. Okay I'll give y'all Polk BUT Trousdale and SP will beat you guys with ease. 

I don't know about SP beating them with ease (although I hope Sp puts the mercy rule on them) but I do agree depth will be there biggest weakness this season.

27 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

PC? How they going to catch us? It was a mercy rule at half last year. Don't see what you see on that game.

You are correct... Now If we were talking about the Polk teams from 2008-2013 and especially 2009-2010 you would have a major problem. Those two teams beat SP both years and neither Whitwell or SP this year is as good as either one of our teams were back in those days. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are correct... Now If we were talking about the Polk teams from 2008-2013 and especially 2009-2010 you would have a major problem. Those two teams beat SP both years and neither Whitwell or SP this year is as good as either one of our teams were back in those days. 

Lucky for us, its 2018

27 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Polk and SM was supposed to be games last year. We are better than we was last year. I see same result or worse 

Whitwell has a very good team in 2018. Your skill position players are unlike most in 1A. You have a great chance in 1A, but I don’t think you are better than last year. Very similar teams IMO.  That would be like SP saying they were better in 1999 than 1998, or better in 2008 than they were in 2007, or better in 2010 than they were in 2011.  Yes, some of those teams won state, but they weren’t better than the previous teams. It doesn’t always work out that way. I’ve seen it over and over through the years. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Whitwell has a very good team in 2018. Your skill position players are unlike most in 1A. You have a great chance in 1A, but I don’t think you are better than last year. Very similar teams IMO.  That would be like SP saying they were better in 1999 than 1998, or better in 2008 than they were in 2007, or better in 2010 than they were in 2011.  Yes, some of those teams won state, but they weren’t better than the previous teams. It doesn’t always work out that way. I’ve seen it over and over through the years. 

We weren't very good up front last year Bass on both sides. This year we are way better upfront. So yes OL and DL this team is better.

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are very lucky it is because those Polk teams would physically hurt all of these teams in the valley right now. 

Polk has had a tough last few years but they are getting back to how they once were just not there yet but they should be improved from last year still not enough to beat whitwell though