Bledsoe @ Whitwell

WingoVFL

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Let's see how the coaching staff does the next few years.......

Next year will still be 7-8 win team depending on schedule. 4-5 OL coming back and the entire DL. We will be very good upfront. 8th grade group has some talent. 2020 we will be starting a lot of Sophomores, but will be fine. Coach Boldin isn't going anywhere. Defensive coaches may leave, Coley has always moved around but he likes it at Whitwell. 

9 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Next year will still be 7-8 win team depending on schedule. 4-5 OL coming back and the entire DL. We will be very good upfront. 8th grade group has some talent. 2020 we will be starting a lot of Sophomores, but will be fine. Coach Boldin isn't going anywhere. Defensive coaches may leave, Coley has always moved around but he likes it at Whitwell. 

They will have to schedule some bad teams to get to 7-8 wins. If they have the current schedule from this season they could get to 6 wins. Better not add Marion back either because that would be another L in 2019. 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Wonder if they will apply down the road.

Down the road at Marion or down down the road at SP?

9 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

They will have to schedule some bad teams to get to 7-8 wins. If they have the current schedule from this season they could get to 6 wins. Better not add Marion back either because that would be another L in 2019. 

Down the road at Marion or down down the road at SP?

Still with same schedule only losses I see are TC and SP. Polk will be better and SM will graduate a lot after this year, but Whitwell would be better up front and that makes the difference. I said 2020 would be the rough year Bass. Lots of Sophomores will be on the field. Still have some weapons next year on offense. Defense will struggle some but a good DL makes up for lacking on the backend.

5 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Still with same schedule only losses I see are TC and SP. Polk will be better and SM will graduate a lot after this year, but Whitwell would be better up front and that makes the difference. I said 2020 would be the rough year Bass. Lots of Sophomores will be on the field. Still have some weapons next year on offense. Defense will struggle some but a good DL makes up for lacking on the backend.

Tiger I believe Polk, Trousdale, and SP gives you guys good games this year. Could possibly have 3 L's on the board this year depending on how y'all play. Just  being honest with you. 

32 minutes ago, Back2back42 said:

Tiger I believe Polk, Trousdale, and SP gives you guys good games this year. Could possibly have 3 L's on the board this year depending on how y'all play. Just  being honest with you. 

PC? How they going to catch us? It was a mercy rule at half last year. Don't see what you see on that game.

37 minutes ago, Back2back42 said:

Polk and SM was supposed to be games last year. We are better than we was last year. I see same result or worse 

9 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Polk and SM was supposed to be games last year. We are better than we was last year. I see same result or worse 

I disagree. Based off jamboree I noticed y'all had nowhere near the players as last year. When you start playing good teams the depth will hurt y'all. Okay I'll give y'all Polk BUT Trousdale and SP will beat you guys with ease.