Bledsoe @ Whitwell

WingoVFL

1 minute ago, piratetom said:

Mercy rule. Tigers are the favorite to battle Greenback to get to Cookeville.

Whitwell will never be the favorite until they beat the Pirates and it hasnt happen yet.As of now i will take us as the favorite because we should be with what we had returning.South Pitt is right there with us.GB is not playing to their potential yet and as always the Pirates are exceeding theirs.There is no hiding behind the Tigers for you all no matter how you all coat it.The season is long and all have to stay healthy to reach their potential.Heck neither one of us may make the Semis!Good luck gentlemen but all of us have a target on our back.As usual ill be keeping a close eye on both of you along with our region teams.

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Whitwell will never be the favorite until they beat the Pirates and it hasnt happen yet.As of now i will take us as the favorite because we should be with what we had returning.South Pitt is right there with us.GB is not playing to their potential yet and as always the Pirates are exceeding theirs.There is no hiding behind the Tigers for you all no matter how you all coat it.The season is long and all have to stay healthy to reach their potential.Heck neither one of us may make the Semis!Good luck gentlemen but all of us have a target on our back.As usual ill be keeping a close eye on both of you along with our region teams.

Well put

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Dont get me wrong,you all are a heck of a ball team and have everything needed to make it to Cookeville but that Pirate team has your number just like ole Coalbucket HAD ours and until you all beat them i have to go with my gut.

That’s what makes the most sense I’ve already talked to you on how I feel about it lol so I’m on the same boat