Bledsoe @ Whitwell

WingoVFL

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You don’t have to be great up front with those all state RBs they have in Whitwell. They have about as many athletes as Greenback. I like watching them run. They know how to run that football. 

They had as many athletes last year (if not more). They had better skill players and speed last year than SP and you seen what the results were twice so I disagree about being good up front...it does matter.   

Just now, oneyewilly said:

They had as many athletes last year (if not more). They had better skill players and speed last year than SP and you seen what the results were twice so I disagree about being good up front...it does matter.   

Read what I said. You don’t have to great up front with those type of athletes. They won a lot of games with those RBs. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

All of the Whitwell guys left me in here solo. Where are you Southtowner? The Whitwell guys are too busy to keep it going. 

I will chime in on this. Wingo has some of the best open field vision from  a Whiwell RB since Rocky Stepenson back in the day's.