Upperman vs Dekalb....battle of Center Hill

So am I and 34 scored against our JV friday night not our Varsity. Please don't try to make him into a good player we always ran straight at him ALWAYS! The only team they beat that team in the region was Livingston by a last second hail mary to win by one. Upperman was destroyed yr end and out by that team check the record the only kid in the JV game was Cornado. If you know anything you remember that team gave up a total of 4tds there last yr together against ten teams that yr including every team you named. Please never try again act like 34 is a back he might have a future on the line but not as a RB.

2 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

I just realized your talking about youth football. My apologies sir. That should definitely be taken into account. Clearly those years should  be more significant than uppermans last year's 8th graders winning the league. Youth football ball does not translate to high school football. 

That's correct, upperman is loaded in the next few years. Great Jr high program plus pick up lots of transfers from Cookeville. 

So your saying from 5 to 12 what they don't matter when you brought it up to begin with. Yes your right its,a load of,BS that dekalb plays against teams that can pretty much grab players from all of Putnam County when they have 7 to 8 hundred total students and they have to compete against 2 to 3 thousand kids over all.  See I. Jr pro it's the same thing. I will say it Dekalbs Jr Pro that group had great coaches that were respected where ever they go. There all gone now but Coach Kilgore and Coach Toby were great coaches. You didn't score on them 4Tds in 10 games is something special. As for the remark about the middle school they play this week will see what you say after that. May and Barnes got something for upperman 

26 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

So your saying from 5 to 12 what they don't matter when you brought it up to begin with. Yes your right its,a load of,BS that dekalb plays against teams that can pretty much grab players from all of Putnam County when they have 7 to 8 hundred total students and they have to compete against 2 to 3 thousand kids over all.  See I. Jr pro it's the same thing. I will say it Dekalbs Jr Pro that group had great coaches that were respected where ever they go. There all gone now but Coach Kilgore and Coach Toby were great coaches. You didn't score on them 4Tds in 10 games is something special. As for the remark about the middle school they play this week will see what you say after that. May and Barnes got something for upperman 

Who are they?

Hellidontno, u must be a coach or wearing blinders. First of all Dekalb is not very good at all. Warren Co was awful, Upperman pretty dang solid. Our new coaching staff is a joke, but u believe and feel what u want. Trapp hasn't gotten any better over the years. Just like me , we are both entitled to our opinion.  Dekalb will lose to Stone and Watertown in the next 2 weeks. Haven't looked past the next 2 weeks. LA best team in our region, we will like always win 1 region game vs Cumberland Co. That's it, no more for sure. Wish i had seen these posts earlier to see u had us playing a tight game va Upperman.  Lol

I'm a Dekalb guy, but those posts were ridiculous.  

Iceman your absolutely no Dekalb guy if so you'd know exactly what I'm talking about when I say sophomore down Dekalb is loaded the middle school plays tomorrow night for the region title in the middle school and will beat upperman tomorrow night. Don't ever say your a Dekalb guy again because you make obvious you don't have a clue.