Upperman vs Dekalb....battle of Center Hill

Dekalb has a different Coaching staff. Much better skill players than last yr probably the best RB in the region in Bradford. You can never compare last yrs numbers to the next. Especially when it's a whole different team. If there's even 21 scored all togetherI'd be suprised. There a smash mouth team that stops the pass. But nobody knows till they play. I never count a team out when there home 

Just now, crow6424 said:

43-0 Upperman with too many stingers.

Looks like it’s going to be Upperman and York busting it out for the region but don’t rule sequatchie out! With Caine at Upperman this will have Sequatchie our for Blood! I am glad Upperman is winning! Congrats to your boys Crow!

Just now, TALMAD said:

Looks like it’s going to be Upperman and York busting it out for the region but don’t rule sequatchie out! With Caine at Upperman this will have Sequatchie our for Blood! I am glad Upperman is winning! Congrats to your boys Crow!

I enjoy it when Upperman is good. We had so many bad years in the past. That York team looks really good.

1 minute ago, crow6424 said:

I enjoy it when Upperman is good. We had so many bad years in the past. That York team looks really good.

Not watched them but I did watch sequatchie play SouthPitt last week! I believe it comes down to York and Upperman but like I said that game between Indians/Bees will be a rough one to call!