DCA....

DillonPanthers1

2 hours ago, WaReAgLe3 said:

Curious on how I was “proven” wrong? Because you say so? What’s funny is the reaction you get from people connected to DCA whenever you are mentioned.

You were wrong. Simply wrong. You posted things as “fact” that were wrong. Thats how. 

Nice attempt at jabbing me. Lol

Edit: I suppose being supportive of the school on here, and not ever making negative comments about DCA or any other school, might bother some who prefer being anonymous or like the “status quo?” Administrators and coaches dont like these boards because folks like you make negative comments about their own school or other schools. Im sure GP wouldnt like their current sitting coaches on here either. Especially their MS coaches being critical of another school. Right?

Edited by Playerscoach

8 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

You were wrong. Simply wrong. You posted things as “fact” that were wrong. Thats how. 

Nice attempt at jabbing me. Lol

Edit: I suppose being supportive of the school on here, and not ever making negative comments about DCA or any other school, might bother some who prefer being anonymous or like the “status quo?” Administrators and coaches dont like these boards because folks like you make negative comments about their own school or other schools. Im sure GP wouldnt like their current sitting coaches on here either. Especially their MS coaches being critical of another school. Right?

KG, wanted to touch on a few missteps in your post.

1. Based on your opinion and what little knowledge you have.

2. Thank you.

3. I am in no way affiliated with Goodpasture. Not sure what you are doing here?

And I am pretty sure that if I wanted to waste all that time looking back at your numerous posts I could find some that had you saying some negative comments about other schools.  

2 hours ago, WaReAgLe3 said:

KG, wanted to touch on a few missteps in your post.

1. Based on your opinion and what little knowledge you have.

2. Thank you.

3. I am in no way affiliated with Goodpasture. Not sure what you are doing here?

And I am pretty sure that if I wanted to waste all that time looking back at your numerous posts I could find some that had you saying some negative comments about other schools.  

Haha you know I speak to people and am a supporter of the school. Cant dismiss that even though you tried. You took a shot at DCA,  then me. Why? It makes zero sense to come in a thread and bash another school. You've been consistently wrong in every post about the search, CPWs support, and the current excitement about the entire program. Why would you spread false statements? 

Im 100% certain who you are and your affiliation with Goodpasture. To be honest so are many others you regularly talk and text with. Heck, you even have an Auburn chair thats used at tailgates. I dont begrudge you for supporting your school whatsoever, I just disagree with taking shots at schools. Its not my MO to jump in bash a school like you did because its silly.  I just support my school proudly and dont see the need to make disparaging remarks about others. Go find those remarks or admit you’re yet again making false statements. 

As far as your shot on me its no issue to me whatsoever. Its what some like to do on message boards. However, I’ll likely be at the middle school game Thursday and the basketball games this year. Feel free to look me up and say them then if you still have an issue with me pointing out your false statements.  I’ll eat some popcorn and we can share a laugh. 

23 hours ago, WaReAgLe3 said:

Curious on how I was “proven” wrong? Because you say so? What’s funny is the reaction you get from people connected to DCA whenever you are mentioned.

Been awhile but I’m glad football is back! This is 100% true as there are many over at the school that wish this little man would calm down and be quiet. Always good to see what kind of response we can get from KG.

:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, BigENS said:

Been awhile but I’m glad football is back! This is 100% true as there are many over at the school that wish this little man would calm down and be quiet. Always good to see what kind of response we can get from KG.

:popcorneater:

Right. Its cool to start a thread bashing a school. Good stuff. I suppose just letting it happen is cool too? Lol

Sharing the excitment and positive thoughts is wrong I suppose? Even doing it without making negative comments about another school seems to be an oddity? I guess its the internet so folks are more bold here. 

Nobody at that shool who’s opinion matters would disagree with addressing false statements and supporting the school. In fact, Im certain of that sport.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:20 AM, Playerscoach said:

You are correct. However, your comments have zero relationship to the claim made by our friend in this thread who claimed “big money donors” were why CPW was going to DCA. That simply didnt happen and frankly most the posts he made in that thread were proven equally wrong.

Whats funny to me is the continued noise and criticisms of DCA are all coming from rival programs. I mean, its pretty obvious from Lebanon, to Madison, and all over the mid TN area folks are understandably concerned about CPW. Honestly I would be too but the difference is I wouldnt bash another school and make stuff up. I would work on helping my own school to improve just like I did for CPW.

CPW has been on the job for less than three months and has done a fantastic job showing the kids, parents, faculty, and staff his vision for the program. The 50 MS players have been promoted as the future and once again the hallways are filled with kids excited about playing on Joe Patterson field. Heck, lots of kids and parents in the Old Hickory, Hermitage, Donelson, and Mt Juliet are very interested  in DCA now because of CPW. Coach Goodwin did an outstanding job for three decades and peole are excited Coach Wade will continue that tradition. Wins and losses this season will have no bearing on that. 

The future looks great! 

Why would you care what someone says about your program?  If you win it will silence all of your critics.  Just have Paul do his thing and move on to trying to win championships.

2 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Fans support their school.

I regret to inform you of this but DCA is not good enough at the present time to worry about anything but getting a WIN.  This is coming from someone that likes Paul and does not have any issues with DCA.  

2 minutes ago, cbg said:

I regret to inform you of this but DCA is not good enough at the present time to worry about anything but getting a WIN.  This is coming from someone that likes Paul and does not have any issues with DCA.  

Since you are not a fan of DCA it is irrelevant isnt it? I mean, Paul isnt there to just win games now, he’s rebuilding a program. That reinforces my posts in this thread, and coach T, that folks at DCA are excited and the future is bright. 

18 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Since you are not a fan of DCA it is irrelevant isnt it? I mean, Paul isnt there to just win games now, he’s rebuilding a program. That reinforces my posts in this thread, and coach T, that folks at DCA are excited and the future is bright. 

Not sure I would call DCA a rebuilding project.  They have always been very good.  They should be good now.  With only about 20-24 players on the roster, I would say something went wrong recently to make #s that low.  DCA is coming off a championship game appearance.  Dropoff should be minimal at best.  Goodwin is one of the better coaches to come through Middle Tennessee in a long, long time.  Very consistent.  Hard to compete with those #s however, but Wade has always been coaching on great teams.  He has had a knack of placing himself in great situations.  I am sure he was looking at DCA not being any different.  I am sure you are a fan of Wade, probably played for him during his earlier time at DCA.  IF he stays, I am sure he will get it turned around in time, but I am confident that Wade was not quite prepared for what he is facing right now at DCA.  Definitely unfamiliar territory for him.  I am still trying to figure out how he did not get the Ensworth gig.   

12 minutes ago, ocac said:

Not sure I would call DCA a rebuilding project.  They have always been very good.  They should be good now.  With only about 20-24 players on the roster, I would say something went wrong recently to make #s that low.  DCA is coming off a championship game appearance.  Dropoff should be minimal at best.  Goodwin is one of the better coaches to come through Middle Tennessee in a long, long time.  Very consistent.  Hard to compete with those #s however, but Wade has always been coaching on great teams.  He has had a knack of placing himself in great situations.  I am sure he was looking at DCA not being any different.  I am sure you are a fan of Wade, probably played for him during his earlier time at DCA.  IF he stays, I am sure he will get it turned around in time, but I am confident that Wade was not quite prepared for what he is facing right now at DCA.  Definitely unfamiliar territory for him.  I am still trying to figure out how he did not get the Ensworth gig.   

I also have no idea why Paul Wade was not named the Ensworth head coach but we must remember a few things:

1.  Paul stepped aside and did not coach for a couple of years while at Ensworth.  I was told that he wanted to be able to watch his son play at the Naval Academy and would not be able to do so and coach high school football due to the time commitment.  

2.  Was he passed over at Ensworth or did he not want the job?  In D2AAA it's like small college football.  Every school has good coaches and facilities.  The major difference between teams is what athletes you can get in the school compared to the other schools in your division.  Ensworth is not an easy place to win at due to a small coed student body.  Ensworth may have 75 boy's per class and MBA, McCallie and Christian Brothers have between 150-250.  That is a major difference and really cuts into the depth of a team.  

45 minutes ago, cbg said:

I also have no idea why Paul Wade was not named the Ensworth head coach but we must remember a few things:

1.  Paul stepped aside and did not coach for a couple of years while at Ensworth.  I was told that he wanted to be able to watch his son play at the Naval Academy and would not be able to do so and coach high school football due to the time commitment.  

2.  Was he passed over at Ensworth or did he not want the job?  In D2AAA it's like small college football.  Every school has good coaches and facilities.  The major difference between teams is what athletes you can get in the school compared to the other schools in your division.  Ensworth is not an easy place to win at due to a small coed student body.  Ensworth may have 75 boy's per class and MBA, McCallie and Christian Brothers have between 150-250.  That is a major difference and really cuts into the depth of a team.  

Did you really just say that it is hard to win at Ensworth?  That must be a figment of my imagination or I have lost the ability to understand the English language.  Ensworth has had no problem getting the kids they need to compete in school.  They have the best of everything.  They have unbelievable training staff to prepare the kids physically for competition.........in all sports.  Great facilities.  Great financial support.  They opened the High School in 2004 and have since won 4 State championships, in the toughest league in TN.  I do not see that as having trouble finding players.