Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

Unfortunately I have not had a chance to see Watertown play this year in person just a little on film. But I did get to see The Trousdale and Lebanon game from Lebanon’s side line as I was work with the medical staff and the Trousdale and Friendship game. So here is my take on this game from what I’ve seen. Trousdale and Watertown are very good teams. Trousdale is extremely fast on both sides of the ball, very physical also. They have an excellent ground game no surprise and can throw it if they need to but rest assure you we are going to have to stop the Run! From what little I’ve seen on film and have been told Watertown has a good Run &  passing game very balanced and so far only allowed 15 points on D. And no one wants Watertown to win as bad as I do, my son played for WHS and my Nephew plays for WHS along with a few Friends kids play for WHS. But I’m not going over look the fact that Yes Trousdale is battle tested, wins against 5A Gallatin, D2 Class1a Friendship, and going toe 2 toe with a very good 6A Lebanon to me that says a lot about how good Trousdale is !  Sorry if I rub anyone in Watertown the wrong way , but yes I believe Trousdale is going to be strongest opponent we will face this year. IMO we will have to stop the run and score with the passing game. See you on the creek bank, Go Tigers. 

27 minutes ago, TigerFan76 said:

Unfortunately I have not had a chance to see Watertown play this year in person just a little on film. But I did get to see The Trousdale and Lebanon game from Lebanon’s side line as I was work with the medical staff and the Trousdale and Friendship game. So here is my take on this game from what I’ve seen. Trousdale and Watertown are very good teams. Trousdale is extremely fast on both sides of the ball, very physical also. They have an excellent ground game no surprise and can throw it if they need to but rest assure you we are going to have to stop the Run! From what little I’ve seen on film and have been told Watertown has a good Run &  passing game very balanced and so far only allowed 15 points on D. And no one wants Watertown to win as bad as I do, my son played for WHS and my Nephew plays for WHS along with a few Friends kids play for WHS. But I’m not going over look the fact that Yes Trousdale is battle tested, wins against 5A Gallatin, D2 Class1a Friendship, and going toe 2 toe with a very good 6A Lebanon to me that says a lot about how good Trousdale is !  Sorry if I rub anyone in Watertown the wrong way , but yes I believe Trousdale is going to be strongest opponent we will face this year. IMO we will have to stop the run and score with the passing game. See you on the creek bank, Go Tigers. 

There is no doubt that this will be our toughest test of the year. We will see Friday if our kids can get the monkey off of their back. I myself think they can. Go Tigers!

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Friday Main Event will be setup there live for our Pregame show!   We'll have both Head Coaches' joining us on set for what should be one of  the best games in Middle Tennessee this week!   Go to our YouTube Channel and click the subscribe button so you'll receive notifications when we go live each week!   Hope to see all of you there!

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

Where will y'all be set up at mike

7 hours ago, Volstate said:

FC line is way better than yours. They have two Division One players on it.  I can guarantee your wrong on that. Now your skill guys I will have to see. Your guys are talking all kind of smack on social media. It will be great to see if they can back it up. When was last time Watertown won a championship on a serious note? I know y’all beat us I think in 2007 7-0 I think. But have y’all won a championship ? I know someone said u guys had a good team in 2016 but Forrest beat you guys I think. 

Who are  the 2 D1 commits FC has?

7 hours ago, Volstate said:

Trust me you have TC players attention. The price kid got the mvp of Region last year and all they have heard is how Watertown is gonna walk all over them. It may or may not happen. Your playing TC without their best player. But TC will have their best rb back this week. The difference in the first two teams you played is the line of scrimmage. Gordonsville and MJC are both down this year and have no blocking for their backs. But heck you never know until two teams meet and how they stack up. From what all the posts are saying, TC is the underdog and you guys are gonna beat TC bad. Friendship said same thing.  That’s why you play game. 

Who said this and where can i find the article link

8 hours ago, Volstate said:

FC line is way better than yours. They have two Division One players on it.  I can guarantee your wrong on that. Now your skill guys I will have to see. Your guys are talking all kind of smack on social media. It will be great to see if they can back it up. When was last time Watertown won a championship on a serious note? I know y’all beat us I think in 2007 7-0 I think. But have y’all won a championship ? I know someone said u guys had a good team in 2016 but Forrest beat you guys I think. 

Forrest successfully held the ball for 7 minutes and left Watertown with :20 seconds  to answer .i figure trousdale will roll with the same game plan...they kept Seth Price on the sideline  with that offense

8 hours ago, Volstate said:

I was at Upperman scrimmage. TC scores 6 times out of 7 possessions... they scored one time on one possession in goaaline period.. they actually scored on two passing plays, and ran the ball at will on Upperman. Obviously just a scrimmage but it’s what happened.  Gonna be a good one Friday night. 

Upperman did the same thing  ran and passed at will ....bulk of the 6 you spoke of came from setting the ball inside the redzone and power 1 straight at them ..i was there too 2 good teams..lets just hope the weather is delightful Friday night

Edited by statnerd