Mairvul heads down two Mack Minn Cowntee

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Where is this mexican restaurant located?

I assume you're talking about Don Armando's, that someone mentioned previously?  It's located on Hwy 30 (South White St) in Athens about a 1/4 mile on the left from the intersection where you come in off Hwy 39 from Englewood. 
Note, it's right in the middle of the road construction project I mentioned previously on here. 

• Like 1

Game day on Thursday. SMH. I guess that allows the guys another day to work out some soreness before opening day of dove season. #Priorities. I'm still on that red Kool aid high from last week. Very impressive comeback by murvil. I honestly don't know much about macmin county. I think it's in the area on 411 where I slow to the speed limit. I hope murvil gets to build some depth this week. I hope they start trying to establish themselves on both sides of the ball - what type of team do you want to be? If it sounds like I am overlooking macmin, you are right. I hope the 16-17 yr olds are not because macmin may be waiting in the weeds.:oops:

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! MACMIN IS THE LOSING TEAM! LOTS OF EXERCISE FOR THE LOCAL REFEREES! 49-7 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

As always, pray for no injuries on either team and safe travels for all! Enjoy your Friday Thursday night high school football.

9 minutes ago, DeathValley said:

In all reality I think Maryville should go out of state for their schedule. Go play amongst the real boys and prove your worth, not going to gain any acknowledgment playing in state or beating same teams year in and year out. Go to Ga, Alabama, Ohio, etc. Y'all some fakes for now. 

I can see that side. But as a parent, I’m not very interested in driving out of state every Friday for high school football. Maybe some other schools should put the effort and resources into making their programs better. Like stars explained to me several years ago, the  “commitment “ by murvil is unmatched. For some reason, our neighboring city of alco is close behind. Not sure why that is.

35 minutes ago, DeathValley said:

In all reality I think Maryville should go out of state for their schedule. Go play amongst the real boys and prove your worth, not going to gain any acknowledgment playing in state or beating same teams year in and year out. Go to Ga, Alabama, Ohio, etc. Y'all some fakes for now. 

I'm living proof and played on a Maryville team that went out of state to Middlesboro, Kentucky and got cheated by the Refs hands down. I would be the first to tell any coach at Maryville it isn't worth it. Alcoa fans can testify to that from a game they got robbed in at Corbin last year. You hate us so much and I can't understand why. Did someone from Maryville run over your dog when you were little and you took it upon yourself back then to take it out on us one day.

53 minutes ago, DeathValley said:

Honestly, an out of state game a year wouldnt be too bad. It gives a new and fresh taste of football each year and you get to see how you matchup nationally. Then you may run into the Corbin Alcoa problem where Kentucky refs are God awful and you get cheated but you still get to test yourself nonetheless 

Don’t worry about who we play