Giles County vs Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

9 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Really man....Smh I wonder how that played out with a stands full of Giles county folks smh. Then your a Original GC poster on the T and you wait 6 years to bring that up. Not once did you say anything about that 2012 and that trend is long. Have a great game man smh

Im actually telling the truth. He left by the end of the 1st Qtr. 

16 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

That's nothing new its always search to get in our games. We make sure our visitors are safe. Yall got PC all wrong nothing has ever happened at our games to feel unsafe. We both know the reason why Giles trying to move this game, and it has nothing to do with football. Go by last years game it's more recent.

Its a fun environment. Im looking forward to the trip up there.

On 8/29/2018 at 9:22 PM, dadtimesfive said:

Not sure how you got that from my statement, especially when I said no reason to move the game.  Just giving  our people a heads up that there will be a magic wand at the gate.  Which doesn't do any good for the ones that come under the fence on the visitor side. As far as a long time ago, we have played twice, what else can I go by?  GO CATS!!!

So when did you change from DX5? I had this whole post how it stood for Dillingers times 5 cuz that’s what you always carried and how when you went hunting deer would play dead when they saw you coming cuz they knew it was their only chance? 

But at least we got a heads up it’s plastic flasks only at the Pearl!

And another thing, just a few years back GC rolled into the Pearlbig underdogs and crushed the Pearl.  

Fully expect to see it happen again!

1 hour ago, likearock said:

So when did you change from DX5? I had this whole post how it stood for Dillingers times 5 cuz that’s what you always carried and how when you went hunting deer would play dead when they saw you coming cuz they knew it was their only chance? 

But at least we got a heads up it’s plastic flasks only at the Pearl!

And another thing, just a few years back GC rolled into the Pearlbig underdogs and crushed the Pearl.  

Fully expect to see it happen again!

Careful Rock, some of the posters on here are a little sensitive and may not be accustomed to our sense of humor.  They may have BDS (BOBCAT derangement syndrome)  GO CATS!!! 

Don't bring up the past unless it was last year.  Or maybe you can if you say 96-97 state champs as your signature.  I'll take 2009 State Champs then.

2 hours ago, dadtimesfive said:

Careful Rock, some of the posters on here are a little sensitive and may not be accustomed to our sense of humor.  They may have BDS (BOBCAT derangement syndrome)  GO CATS!!! 

Don't bring up the past unless it was last year.  Or maybe you can if you say 96-97 state champs as your signature.  I'll take 2009 State Champs then.

Hahaha