Giles County vs Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

22 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Yes sir. Last year and this year. 

What made that one memorable for me was that Giles was supposed to get smoked but instead Pearl Cohn and MLK got shocked. 

You got them this year though so congrats. You guys definitely are the cream of the crop in this quad. We're all chasing you. 

Lmao...whatever voice played in my head when I read this got me in tears.

5 minutes ago, Swarm said:

How did the game play out? Obviously alot of points scored. Did Giles passing game live up to the hype?

I think Giles passing attack last year was better. Alot of young guys got to play mid 3rd and 4th q. The Kj kid kinda disappointed me. I gave him 14 points and only scored 7. I think our young Dbs did a great job against them. 

22 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

They gone attack you tomorrow lol. You have to save this energy for the good cpa folks. Its 12:40 and we on to the next

We good CPA folk are waiting! We just need to know the most dangerous kick returner left since Jay #2 graduated so that we make sure we kick to him...  We gave up 14 points tonight off returns...

• Like 1

Congrats to PC on a good win. You have some great athletes. Lack of discipling and penalties will catch up with you come playoff time if you dont get that corrected.

Both of these teams should get better as the year goes on. Hopefully our D will get some things figured out. I was very pleased how our O moved the ball. 

On to the next one...Go Bobcats!