South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

15 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

on a brighter note, Jacob Saylors has more Carrie's against ut than he had against sp last year........lol........he is playing well.  Coach Sanders had high praise of him

I said after the game last year, and I said while in Neyland yesterday - they didn't give Saylors enough touches against us. He's going to be a good one for ETSU.

• Like 1

Old pirate let me ask you a question. Footballfan75 is a claiming he is confused by that durn Mathis mans play calling.  I garuntee you he has been confused a lot longer than that Mathis mans shotgun offence.  He got confused when 10bears gave him that purple jock. He keeps hanging around too long around the jailhouse I garuntee he liable to make that funniest city statistic keep rising.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, Justafan6980 said:

If SP plays like they did Friday night against MC, Whitwell will beat them by 2-3 touchdowns. 

If if if lot of football to play if we score one point more than you we win. Wait till either team plays someone. Cupcakes make you fat and sloppy

Edited by MrLegit

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

I love beating s dead warrior but any chance of a new thread

We have an open date which I'm sure you know.  If Roy doesn't have one up by tomorrow I'll create us one.  I'll also put a link on the thread where we can watch Lipscomb's  last game against Columbia Academy.  It'll be free of charge on the nfhs network 72 hours after the game has been played. Otherwise you have to have a paid subscription. 

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate let me ask you a question. Footballfan75 is a claiming he is confused by that durn Mathis mans play calling.  I garuntee you he has been confused a lot longer than that Mathis mans shotgun offence.  He got confused when 10bears gave him that purple jock. He keeps hanging around too long around the jailhouse I garuntee he liable to make that funniest city statistic keep rising.  You think im joking but im not. 

Did Grider get a hold of your Red Bulls Friday night Roy? He looked like he was pretty excited in the 1st half!!! Or did they not let you in since everyone thinks your a spy for that other Orange and Black Team?