Waverly at Fairview

rednecktiger31

Just now, peabodypride said:

I wasn't aware Fairview a d Waverly had built such a great rivalry!!!These are the most fun games!!!Milan a d Peabody will trash talk and almost kill each other online and bark back and forth"haha bark like a purple puppy" all night and love to hate each other but "respect" for each other is 2nd to none!!!!

Much respect for the View for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, peabodypride said:

I wasn't aware Fairview a d Waverly had built such a great rivalry!!!These are the most fun games!!!Milan a d Peabody will trash talk and almost kill each other online and bark back and forth"haha bark like a purple puppy" all night and love to hate each other but "respect" for each other is 2nd to none!!!!

Well said and that's the way it should be! :thumb:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Question1. Yes

Question2. Yes

Last comment. Y E S

First comment can we still be homeboys?

I can understand them not wanting to play the qb on defense but not the other offensive players but I’m also not sure about waverly’s depth at skill positions. I guess they could be concerned that if something happened they don’t have a replacement.  

Sure we can be homeboys :mrgreen:

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I watched a game were yall was playing UC and yall had a #7 qb I think that was his number that kid was lights out!!  20014 OR 2015 I cant remember.

Kendrick Malone he played safety also. He could pull rabbits out of hats lol.  When we played union city Kendrick would cheat up to one side of the field and union city would change the play and run the opposite way. 

Edited by Tide21

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I can understand them not wanting to play the qb on defense but not the other offensive players but I’m also not sure about waverly’s depth at skill positions. I guess they could be concerned that if something happened they don’t have a replacement.  

Sure we can be homeboys :mrgreen:

You go to all the games? Im going to watch yall play TCA. I will buy you some M&Ms.

15 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Funny cause in the Milan game this year can you guess who coach put into  a coverage position and was barking  orders for the Tide D on the field for the last play of the game that sealed the deal for the Golden Tide??

They had baugus and wade back there didn’t they ?