Waverly at Fairview

rednecktiger31

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

But you sit there and think I’m going to let you dog me and Waverly? Your crazy as heck. I take pride in our team. Did when I played 15 years ago and beat y’all when y’all had “Superman” mr football candidate back in 2002. Shut him down. Through good bad ugly I’ll be supporting this team. You think you rate to get on here and run your mouth talking about creditbility because Waverly didn’t beat yall but once the last 4 years?! It’s a darn football game. You wouldn’t be on here so hyped up if you didn’t already know Waverly is gonna bring it and it’s gonna be one heck of a game like it always is. But honestly if we lose to y’all no sweat off Waverlys back. Y’all are 3A and we’re 2A. We’re gonna keep rollin doing our thing. We don’t give a crap about what Fairview did yesterday or 3 years ago or 2. All we as a football community care about is getting the W and your lil sweat bees are next on the hit list. Just because you spend your entire football season living on coach t for past atleast I know of 6 years... doesn’t mean #### to me. Good for you for being a coacht bum. Congrats. 

Go Tigers! 

I'm not dogging Waverly. I never have. I have the utmost respect for the community, the school, the coaches, and have MANY friends there. I even pull for them to win in most games and especially the playoffs. I think a few of the posters on here can vouch for that. 

I'm dogging the one guy a year like YOU that gets on here predicting to run the clock on us and wont even tell us why they feel that way. They're always sensitive like you too. Btw, aren't you supposed to be a troll?? You lost your tagline in the process of getting your feelings hurt. Lol.

Edited by Swarm

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Interesting prediction!! 

You just trying to get the swarm to buzzin?

I still think those Jackets would beat anybody in R5 2A!

Nah. The man simply made his prediction. I respect it. Don't mean I agree with it but that doesn't mean he won't be right! It'll be a closer game than that. 

And no I dont think we can beat anyone in R5. Columbia Academy is going to Cookeville. Book it. 

Edit: they're going to the semis for sure. Trenton Peabody may beat them. 

Edited by Swarm

34 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Nah. The man simply made his prediction. I respect it. Don't mean I agree with it but that doesn't mean he won't be right! It'll be a closer game than that. 

And no I dont think we can beat anyone in R5. Columbia Academy is going to Cookeville. Book it. 

I like this post :roflol:

9 hours ago, Swarm said:

Swarm do you think that this fairview team is better than last yrs team?

9 hours ago, Swarm said:

Right now your comment about CA or Peabody being in Cookeville I cant argue with but hopefully I can after friday. And general never just makes a prediction. He is up to something!

Edited by vandyfan1

7 hours ago, Swarm said:

I'm not dogging Waverly. I never have. I have the utmost respect for the community, the school, the coaches, and have MANY friends there. I even pull for them to win in most games and especially the playoffs. I think a few of the posters on here can vouch for that. 

I'm dogging the one guy a year like YOU that gets on here predicting to run the clock on us and wont even tell us why they feel that way. They're always sensitive like you too. Btw, aren't you supposed to be a troll?? You lost your tagline in the process of getting your feelings hurt. Lol.

Where did I predict a running clock? Where did I predict anything on this game? Other than stating that Waverly SHOULD win? 

The truth is you got your panties in a wad and someone actually fired back at you when you really don’t know what your mad about? Are you ok? Do you need a hug? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Or does the word SHOULD just hurt your feelings? I mean do you realize how rediculous you have made this? All because I said “ I don’t know how this game will turn out. Waverly should win.” Also I don’t recall you asking me... hey man will you tell me why you feel Waverly should win? Instead you become super BUTT HURT and start talking about how amazing Fairview is and how they have dominated Waverly. Yet you have failed to explain why you think Fairview is so good this year?! So let me explain to you why Waverly SHOULD win.

McConnells 5th year as a head coach. Experience. This years Senior Class is loaded with talented kids who have mostly played/started since Freshman year. Mr. Football Gavin Stanfield’s 4th year starting at QB. He looks better than ever this year and could probably run the offense with out McConnell. Bigger Faster Stronger. JD Dixon 4th year starter. Absolute athlete. Can catch anything. Make you miss tackles. And probably fastest guy on field. Oh and he plays great defense. Colton Cochran will dominate on both offense and defense. Pure Stud. Senior lineman on both sides with lots of experience. We also have some Juniors who have matured and are difference makers this year. Bottom line is Waverly has an experienced, talented group of players this year. Every thing is in tune and clicking on offense. They score at will. Yes the defense gave up 60pts to Huntingdon but until you watch Huntingdon play you could see why. They are loaded offensively. I still believe in our defense and still believe they are a lot better than last year. I know nothing of Fairview this year. They lost their stud back and they lost their stud QB 2 years ago. Usually you hear of a special player for Fairview and I just haven’t heard anything special about Fairview. Like I said I believe this Waverly team is experienced and talented and SHOULD win this game.

My prediction 

Waverly 55 Fairview 35

Where did I predict a running clock? Where did I predict anything on this game? Other than stating that Waverly SHOULD win? 

The truth is you got your panties in a wad and someone actually fired back at you when you really don’t know what your mad about? Are you ok? Do you need a hug? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Or does the word SHOULD just hurt your feelings? I mean do you realize how rediculous you have made this? All because I said “ I don’t know how this game will turn out. Waverly should win.” Also I don’t recall you asking me... hey man will you tell me why you feel Waverly should win? Instead you become super BUTT HURT and start talking about how amazing Fairview is and how they have dominated Waverly. Yet you have failed to explain why you think Fairview is so good this year?! So let me explain to you why Waverly SHOULD win.

McConnells 5th year as a head coach. Experience. This years Senior Class is loaded with talented kids who have mostly played/started since Freshman year. Mr. Football Gavin Stanfield’s 4th year starting at QB. He looks better than ever this year and could probably run the offense with out McConnell. Bigger Faster Stronger. JD Dixon 4th year starter. Absolute athlete. Can catch anything. Make you miss tackles. And probably fastest guy on field. Oh and he plays great defense. Colton Cochran will dominate on both offense and defense. Pure Stud. Senior lineman on both sides with lots of experience. We also have some Juniors who have matured and are difference makers this year. Bottom line is Waverly has an experienced, talented group of players this year. Every thing is in tune and clicking on offense. They score at will. Yes the defense gave up 60pts to Huntingdon but until you watch Huntingdon play you could see why. They are loaded offensively. I still believe in our defense and still believe they are a lot better than last year. I know nothing of Fairview this year. They lost their stud back and they lost their stud QB 2 years ago. Usually you hear of a special player for Fairview and I just haven’t heard anything special about Fairview. Like I said I believe this Waverly team is experienced and talented and SHOULD win this game.

My prediction 

Waverly 55 Fairview 35

I thought in 2016 fairviews QB was just in the 10th grade and from what I heard he moved to reciever and they got a transfer that plays QB now? Idk I could be wrong. Everything you just said about waverly is the thruth no doubt about it. I do think its going to be a closer game than your prediction but I hope Im wrong. I dont think Huntingdon would score 60 on Fairviews D either. Our defense coach had his head up his butt the huntingdon game. Lets hope he got that thing out and is ready. Hopefully Matt has seen enough and has took it back over either way something has to be done. Waverly will score thats for sure but can we stop anybody besides camden? Thats yet to be seen. Thats also why I havent argued the fact about Peabody or CA! Tiger fan or not I call it how I see it! 

Edited by vandyfan1
  • Upvote 1

My prediction 

Waverly 55 Fairview 35

And believe me I have done my fair share of fighting with swarm. He will give credit where credit is due after the game. You will see.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:28 AM, peabodypride said:

I wasn't aware Fairview a d Waverly had built such a great rivalry!!!These are the most fun games!!!Milan a d Peabody will trash talk and almost kill each other online and bark back and forth"haha bark like a purple puppy" all night and love to hate each other but "respect" for each other is 2nd to none!!!!

Absolutely