York vs Smith County

GBO1

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Ok Owl fans, who looks like the better team, York or UHS? 

Not an owl fan sir but seen both teams play. just my thoughts here the bee's have the edge on skill players but barley. The dragons are more physical they will lay the wood.Size wise the bee's a little bigger up front. so here is my thought it could go either way but im going with the bee's to have a better all around team.

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, Reynard said:

Yea, but Mofo is FROM MC, where football is.............well...............you know.

Talk about SC beating Whineytown??    SC and York are the REASON Whiney dropped to 2A. 

Well...…. you know. mofo don't know much about football but he knows your looking at 1-5 rat smack dab in the face.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:48 PM, mofojoe said:

Well...…. you know. mofo don't know much about football but he knows your looking at 1-5 rat smack dab in the face.

Evidently I misspoke when I said mofo don't know much about football, I humbly apologize.

I forgot there is one thing you do know about football. Being from MC, you are well qualified to speak on loosing and loosing records.    

12 hours ago, Reynard said:

Evidently I misspoke when I said mofo don't know much about football, I humbly apologize.

I forgot there is one thing you do know about football. Being from MC, you are well qualified to speak on loosing and loosing records.    

u finally got a post correct as bad as I hate to say it and just think if it wouldn't for playing a poor terrible macon team you'd b 0-6.

5 hours ago, mofojoe said:

u finally got a post correct as bad as I hate to say it and just think if it wouldn't for playing a poor terrible macon team you'd b 0-6.

Anyone know the series record between Smith vs Macon and Smith vs Westmoreland over the past 20 years? That would probably say all we need to know about the more dominant program out of these 3 programs. I do not know the series records but have a pretty good idea who has dominated these games the majority of the time.

1 hour ago, GBO1 said:

Anyone know the series record between Smith vs Macon and Smith vs Westmoreland over the past 20 years? That would probably say all we need to know about the more dominant program out of these 3 programs. I do not know the series records but have a pretty good idea who has dominated these games the majority of the time.

In the last 10 years smith has beat macon 7 out of 10, Westmoreland has beat macon 5 times in last 10 seasons.

4 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Two best teams Smith Co ever had, 86 semi final team and the 2003 quarter final team.....both lost two Macon. I think 2003 Smith finished 11-2 with two loads to Macon. 

2 good teams for sure, but there has been more. There has been several years that Smith County was ranked top 10 in the state and would meet up with Alcoa in the playoffs. I do miss the Maynard days but Coach D is a good guy and hopefully can get us back to at the least where we are dominating the region like old times.

6 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Two best teams Smith Co ever had, 86 semi final team and the 2003 quarter final team.....both lost two Macon. I think 2003 Smith finished 11-2 with two loads to Macon. 

1 hour ago, GBO1 said:

2 good teams for sure, but there has been more. There has been several years that Smith County was ranked top 10 in the state and would meet up with Alcoa in the playoffs. I do miss the Maynard days but Coach D is a good guy and hopefully can get us back to at the least where we are dominating the region like old times.

Wrong .  86 and 03 were two of the best.

BUT you left out 06 semi final team and 09 quarter final team.....bot beat MC handily,,,

06 ran into Alcoa and 09 lost to York on a gutsy 2 point conversion as time was running out. c

25 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Wrong .  86 and 03 were two of the best.

BUT you left out 06 semi final team and 09 quarter final team.....bot beat MC handily,,,

06 ran into Alcoa and 09 lost to York on a gutsy 2 point conversion as time was running out. c

That 06 Alcoa team was LOADED with Randall Cobb, Rae Sykes, Brandon Warren,Chris Shiverdecker, and the kid that was committed to West Virginia. All were D1 athletes.

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

That 06 Alcoa team was LOADED with Randall Cobb, Rae Sykes, Brandon Warren,Chris Shiverdecker, and the kid that was committed to West Virginia. All were D1 athletes.

Hey Reynard and Croz,

Why is Hackett(D coordinator at Watertown ) not involved with Smith County Football?

57 minutes ago, GBO1 said:

Hey Reynard and Croz,

Why is Hackett(D coordinator at Watertown ) not involved with Smith County Football?

I think he coached at Alcoa after college, then at White Co., then at Watertown. I don't know if he's tried to get on at SC or not, but his brother used to be OC. I don't think it was an amicable parting of ways, so there may be some animosity there. Not sure. I did hear that he's waiting for Webster to step down to take over Watertown.

Termite...Reynaud probably knows more than me about it.