Cosby at HV

11 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Those 2 posters can't seriously be from cosby.  Anyone with a fraction of common sense would know that cosby and ng are the equivalent of two 4 year olds fighting over a mr. Potatohead

Easy now Kingy! I agree those two aren't from Cosby, both first time posters on the same board. definitely sounds like HV fans trying to fire their own team up. We are WAAAY young and down a little even by our standards, BUT we beat NG by 20 at their place still down a couple starters. If not for the typical Greene County home cooking we win by 40. So I wouldnt compare us to NG. Your just mad some 4 year old took your Hulk Hogan doll! 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

I highly doubt those were HV people pretending to be Cosby people, but I could be wrong. I will say this though if we lose this game me and Randy Sanders will carry that goal post back to Cosby personally...

You might want to make sure you have your shoulder pads.  That will be along trip and those goal post get heavy.

4 hours ago, old24eagle said:

Easy now Kingy! I agree those two aren't from Cosby, both first time posters on the same board. definitely sounds like HV fans trying to fire their own team up. We are WAAAY young and down a little even by our standards, BUT we beat NG by 20 at their place still down a couple starters. If not for the typical Greene County home cooking we win by 40. So I wouldnt compare us to NG. Your just mad some 4 year old took your Hulk Hogan doll! 

You bit! Lol. Just checking to see if you were still alive. As long as my "Trish stratus" blow up doll don't get taken, im good :grin: