Cosby at HV

1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

How many kids is Cosby dressing out this year?

Not sure and I'd say oldeagle will fill us in, but you got to give props.....Cosby loses kids to "other" programs and many athletes are discouraged from playing football there. They stick to basketball (from reliable sources). It's amazing they field a team at all much less one that comes out with the fight they do every game. Must feed of coach's positive, can-do attitude I reckon.

You may not always like their attitude, but they always show and play four qtrs....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Not sure and I'd say oldeagle will fill us in, but you got to give props.....Cosby loses kids to "other" programs and many athletes are discouraged from playing football there. They stick to basketball (from reliable sources). It's amazing they field a team at all much less one that comes out with the fight they do every game. Must feed of coach's positive, can-do attitude I reckon.

You may not always like their attitude, but they always show and play four qtrs....

Sorry to say, pal,  football at cloudland will not exist within the next 5 years

1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

King what is happening on the Mountain? Also I saw on another thread that there was the possibility of no girls basketball team this year because of a boycott of sorts.

There will be a team, just not as deep or talented.   As for football,  its a number of things.  Lack of interest,  fewer kids in the school,  people moving away from the drugs,  the clannish, narcissistic people.  I think Mike will retire and go run jr's defense.  Pujo will move Levi to Hampton.  It will be a good move.  It's just gotten too out of hand up here. 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

There will be a team, just not as deep or talented.   As for football,  its a number of things.  Lack of interest,  fewer kids in the school,  people moving away from the drugs,  the clannish, narcissistic people.  I think Mike will retire and go run jr's defense.  Pujo will move Levi to Hampton.  It will be a good move.  It's just gotten too out of hand up here. 

You remember last time a lil pujo teamed up with a lil uknoit....Except there's two lil uknoit's this time 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I do hate the thot of no CLand games tho