Marshall County hosts Maplewood

Lead

Man, I really hate that this game is the same week as the Cornersville vs Mt. Pleasant game.  I remember everyone saying Liggett got tossed for no reason.  Sounds like there may be a little bad blood between the players.  Hope everyone can keep their cool and play the game properly.  Here's to Marshall County getting the W.  

On 9/13/2018 at 12:52 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

PC goes there next week, please tell me refs don't interfere.

Well unfortunately last time during the playoff game the problem was the refs were too scared to take control of the game. And they let Maplewood get by with far too much dirty football. And after the game their entire team came after our only player left walking off the field by himself. So now we have to have all this extra security for a high school home game- it’s ridiculous! And yes I have it all on video, but Tssaa chose to ignore it. I would like to see a clean. fair game tonight. So hopefully zebras call it fairly! 

2 minutes ago, boski said:

Good game all ...nice win Panthers!!

You seem so nice! But I’m tired of the thugs coming to my hometown and acting like idiots! Y’all have a great team why can y’all not just play football and not fight? We have every cop in town here and kudos to your coaches this year for getting them in the bus instead of coming after us last year! Remember I got it all on film. But good game til the last 2 minutes! No offense To you boski but they need discipline! And class something they don’t have!

thanks for your congrats (Lovemytigers3) ..and i'm not that nice either ..i come from the same as some of those kids ..and i have seen what goes on out there.. truth is both sides kick dirt.. its football you get trash talk.. name calling ..late hits.. low blows ..iv'e seen it all ..and i see it as simple as this ..no matter which side you're own ..you have to stand up for yourself  ..and when you do that ..things like discipline and class go out the window ..its normal behavior.. so no offense taking .. ill even ignore the thug and idiots part... good game!! good win!! lets keep rolling Maplewood!!! who next?

Edited by boski