Marshall County hosts Maplewood

Lead

33 minutes ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

You seem so nice! But I’m tired of the thugs coming to my hometown and acting like idiots! Y’all have a great team why can y’all not just play football and not fight? We have every cop in town here and kudos to your coaches this year for getting them in the bus instead of coming after us last year! Remember I got it all on film. But good game til the last 2 minutes! No offense To you boski but they need discipline! And class something they don’t have!

Calling kids thugs and idiots not cool.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

53 minutes ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

You seem so nice! But I’m tired of the thugs coming to my hometown and acting like idiots! Y’all have a great team why can y’all not just play football and not fight? We have every cop in town here and kudos to your coaches this year for getting them in the bus instead of coming after us last year! Remember I got it all on film. But good game til the last 2 minutes! No offense To you boski but they need discipline! And class something they don’t have!

Thugs....I guess you gone say you calling it like it is but that ain't cool talking about the kids!

2 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Calling kids thugs and idiots not cool.

Well after they sucker punched our coach in the face it’s the nicest thing I can come up with to say! Trust me I prayed that it wouldn’t get to this level again, especially because Maplewood has such a talented team this year. There was no need for it- 2 minutes left in game when it all happened.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bleacher said:

Congratulations to Maplewood. The best team won. Quit all the sour grapes you sore losers...

I never said they didn’t play well- they are a very talented team far better than the last 3-4 times we’ve played them! I said why would you have to start a fight with 2 minutes to go winning 28-14 and take a knee then decide to run, get tackled and come up throwing punches? Our coaches tried to separate the 10-12 Panthers on our 1 player and coach got sucker punched! He’s an older fellow, actually a volunteer and he’s in a lot of pain due to lack of discipline! So unless you were there- you eat the sour grapes! We take our losses like our wins with CLASS! The kid should be charged with battery he’s 18 and the cops wanted us to press charges. Kudos to Maplewood they played great until under a minute, we’ve beaten them several times and never had any trouble til last years playoff game and tonight! No sour grapes just tired of them getting out of control!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Thugs....I guess you gone say you calling it like it is but that ain't cool talking about the kids!

Until they act decent and prove otherwise yes they acted like thugs at the end. And we have kids on our team that come from bad homes, bad neighborhoods, we’re not really that much different as far as economic and cultural areas. Just our coaching staff doesn’t put up with it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

Until they act decent and prove otherwise yes they acted like thugs at the end. And we have kids on our team that come from bad homes, bad neighborhoods, we’re not really that much different as far as economic and cultural areas. Just our coaching staff doesn’t put up with it!

Also just watched the film of our number 18 being thrown into ground as he’s walking off field and 3 panthers on top of a sophomore just punching him repeatedly! So I’m not going to be quite about this - until TSSAA moves them out our region or suspends their program! I’m fine with playing a team that’s better than us- we play 6A ball all the time, but not this chaotic crazy just want to fight crap! Play ball with discipline or go home!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thugs and idiots sound like very solid adjectives to me. WTH else would you call them? Model Americans??

I dont care what kind of home life or poverty you live in. Behavior like that leads to prison or someone getting killed. This is high school football. No place for that mess. TSSAA should make an example of them NOW. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Thugs and idiots sound like very solid adjectives to me. WTH else would you call them? Model Americans??

I dont care what kind of home life or poverty you live in. Behavior like that leads to prison or someone getting killed. This is high school football. No place for that mess. TSSAA should make an example of them NOW. 

buzz off pest!! ..this is not even your thread.. you act like Springfield is Saints Academy.. GTH outta here with that..