Marshall County hosts Maplewood

Lead

4 minutes ago, midtnmale said:

I believe Swarm is a Fairview fan.

And you are an unabashed apologist.  Trying to say "other people were speeding" doesn't eliminate a wrong.

THIS ^^^^

And boski you can kiss it. This is a public forum. I feel strongly about it is why I spoke up. I have nothing else to say about it. But if you want to keep it going I will oblige you. 

• Upvote 1

We play Stratford..no issues. We play Pearl..no issues. We play Cane Ridge..no issues. We play Maplewood..and our players and coaches basically are assaulted. It is apparent Maplewood coaches refuse to instill discipline in their players. Coaches like Brunetti, Woods, and Fitzgerald have my utmost respect because they are trying to coach their boys to be respectable young men and they win at some of the most difficult places to coach in the state. I can't say same about Maplewood.

We will see Maplewood again and the outcome will be different. I have complete confidence in Coach O. Even though now we may be looking at the 4 seed come playoff time.

Maplewood is up two touchdowns in the final minute and is taking a knee. The thugs from Marshall County come flying through and hit the quarterback. This unsportsmanlike thuggish behavior is what caused the problem you one-sided idiots. Go back to your farm and quit lying about the kids  from East Nashville that were trying to be sportsmanlike.

33 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

He’s not a Springfield guy, we don’t have a dog in this fight. Checks your facts before you start  yapping about us 

Good ..i apologize.. and i have no time to check facts im at work i just saw that little bee icon and it reminded me of Maplewood & Springfield history thats all.. still Springfield is no Saints Academy..so that was true.. 

24 minutes ago, Swarm said:

THIS ^^^^

And boski you can kiss it. This is a public forum. I feel strongly about it is why I spoke up. I have nothing else to say about it. But if you want to keep it going I will oblige you. 

Swarm i have a tradition of kicking those before kissing those ..so i dont know if you are into that... but i am.. i really am ... like i said . stand up for yourself ..i am prepared to do so on any stage..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bleacher said:

Maplewood is up two touchdowns in the final minute and is taking a knee. The thugs from Marshall County come flying through and hit the quarterback. This unsportsmanlike thuggish behavior is what caused the problem you one-sided idiots. Go back to your farm and quit lying about the kids  from East Nashville that were trying to be sportsmanlike.

exactly!! 

3 minutes ago, boski said:

Swarm i have a tradition of kicking those before kissing those ..so i dont know if you are into that... but i am.. i really am ... like i said . stand up for yourself ..i am prepared to do so on any stage..

Sounds like at least a few players on your team have bought into your tradition. Unfortunately for them it probably came at a very high price. But keep condoning it by all means.

I'll see myself to the door now. I have to go tend the farm. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Sounds like at least a few players on your team have bought into your tradition. Unfortunately for them it probably came at a very high price. But keep condoning it by all means.

I'll see myself to the door now. I have to go tend the farm. 

yes that sounds like a good idea.. i hear this seasons harvest will be one of best in years..