Riverdale vs. Dobyns Bennett

kccc

I was not real impressed with the Warriors the other night. There offense should put up forty points a game no problem, but they somehow only score 22 a game.The Riverdale defense is very good. They will keep the game close. If DB can keep the Riverdale defense on the field and wear them down as Blackman started to do, then it will end with DB pulling away at the very end. If DB gets behind by more than 7 early then it will be almost immpossible for them to come back. My pick DB-19 RHS-10.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the full DB band be going to Riverdale? Considering Thanksgivng and all, I kind of doubt all 300 can go. There band is like nothing else in the state (largest and loudest by far). They are so loud. That would be an advantage for DB to have them there to to the War Hoop. I know it is so expensive to transport that monster though.

Guest DBgirlRollTribe

Its been a long while since DB has made it this far? If memory serves me correctly it was the year before last when we were in the semifinals. 2 years sure is a long time!

If my memory serves me correctly, DB has been in the semis 3 out of the last 5 years now. The last time was 00'. That doesn't seem like too long ago. Anyways, the last time DB played Riverdale was when they had Alvin Duke, Antron Peebles, and a guy named Fernando Bryant. They were stacked and beat DB that year. For some reason, I think it's DB's year to do it. I played in those last two semifinal losses and they still hurt real bad to be that close and have to go home. I don't see Riverdale being able to defend Lamon Williams without Taron Henry in the game. Mears just simply makes plays and doesn't get rattled. My prediction: DB 17-Riverdale 10. ROLL TRIBE!