Jefferson County @ Farragut

FHS_Admiral

17 hours ago, OneEyedKing said:

id say this wont even be close at half time. Eddie is a lifelong friend hes a good man and will have his youngins in by the 3rd quarter

is there any truth to the rumor that his son is gonna be heading up the program of the new private school there in farragut?

I don't know anything about a new private school and program in Farragut.  I hope their isn't one because that could potentially take some talent away from the Admiral program.

The Admirals should win this game comfortably. To answer your question about Jeff Co, 2 words...Craig Kisabeth. Since he left the Patriots have been a pretty mediocre program. What amazes me is that Jeff Co is a HUGE HS. At one time it seems like it was the biggest school in the state. I'm not sure if that's still the case, but they're well over 2000 students there.

Are you telling me that out of 2000+ kids, you can't find enough to field a da!# good team every year? That's just crazy to me. I have also heard that there are a lot of politics going on there AKA the "good ole boy" network. Similar to what DB fans say goes on there. Honestly though, when Kisabeth left they've never been the same, but if going by some fans I have talked to the good ole boy system there isn't helping things. 

Randy Rodgers (sp?) is the AD at Jeff County.  We are 3-1 but to be completely honest, we have played some very mediocre teams besides Bearden.  We have been pretty good on defense but our offense struggles to throw the ball.  Our RB Kris Hawkins is outstanding.  I hope JCHS can keep it close but I have a feeling the Admirals will pull away in the 2nd half.