AP POLL CLASS 2A SEPT 10 2018

Southtowner

23 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m not sure why you think the West wasn’t stronger than the east last year.  Union city Peabody adamsville and McKenzie could have beat the east  in cookeville. Union city barely beat Peabody with us having injuries. McKenzie beat Peabody barely and almost beat union city . Adamsville spanked union city. Peabody beat adamsville twice.  The championship game went in to over time because of a coaching mistake. Those teams are just from our region. I didn’t mention waverly or CA who could have potentially won state.  The West was stronger no doubt last year. I’m not so sure we have that many this year 

Wait now. Tca beat Adamsville and Mckenzie. Don’t forget us little sweater vesters. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gunner0331 said:

Well, here we go. Do me a favor and tell me how you know without a shadow of a doubt that UC would mercy rule SN? I already know what your answer will be. Please, please, tell me how you know? I also love how people use our win against North view Academy to assume we are weak. What team did Union City beat this year? I know the answer to that one too.

Son, go back and read all the comments on our 15-16 team...We NEVER had a shot, was overrated and no SOS.

You'll win all but one regular season game...just pray for no injuries. 

BTW, after we beat you all, you should have a great post season run :thumb:

16 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Son, go back and read all the comments on our 15-16 team...We NEVER had a shot, was overrated and no SOS.

You'll win all but one regular season game...just pray for no injuries. 

BTW, after we beat you all, you should have a great post season run :thumb:

LMBO!!! I hear ya Uknoit! I know our teams will not take each other lightly. Ours shall be a good game. I would love to see one of us take on some west teams this year in playoffs. If not, I know Meigs will get em. They have the size, speed and athleticism.  Oneida will be tough too.