5AAA Predictions

Dadof23

15 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I would go with Bradley and Ston in the region title. I saw where Rhea beat White County by 24 tonight and Ston beat Cumberland County by 20+ 

That would be a great game. I haven't seen stone play this year but they beat Bradley so they're obviously a great team. Bradley's other 2 losses are to then top 50 nationally ranked teams.  It'd be at Bradley based on better record, where it's very difficult to win let alone score. Bradley is VERY deep, they have 12 girls worthy of having starting abilities. Idk why senior night is Friday though instead of Monday. 

11 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Cleveland will finish second in the district regular season and it wouldn't surprise me if they played in the district championship game, which would put them hosting a first round region game. 
Do they have most, or all, the girls back on the team now?  Tony has done an amazing job with the depleted roster!

McMinn will be playing in district title game. Hennessey playing makes huge difference. They would be a tough out in region too

Cleveland will finish second in the district regular season and it wouldn't surprise me if they played in the district championship game, which would put them hosting a first round region game. 
Do they have most, or all, the girls back on the team now?  Tony has done an amazing job with the depleted roster!

McMinn will be playing in district title game. Hennessey playing makes huge difference. They would be a tough out in region too

Based on comments from others and not from having seen district 6 teams in action, my guess would be 2 district 5 teams and 2 district 6 teams will participate in region. I'd guess McMinn 2nd place in d5 tournament and Cookeville or rhea 2nd in d6 tourney. East ham has too many injuries this year. It'll likely be cleveland/Bradley in 2nd round and mcminn/walker valley or mcminn/east ham.

2 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Yes. It has been pretty much settled for a week or more.

1. Bradley Central

2. Cleveland

3. East Ham 

4. McMinn Co

Okay. I though McMinn was 3rd since they beat cleveland tonight. Yeah then their season will end against Bradley. I know wv and ooltewah have to have coin flip to determine who gets to beat soddy. But who hosts the district tournament after that 1st "play in" game?

5 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Yes. It has been pretty much settled for a week or more.

1. Bradley Central

2. Cleveland

3. East Ham 

4. McMinn Co

So it 6v7 then that winner vs east ham and 4v5 winner against cleveland and then 6v3 winner against Bradley?  With the double bye Bradley is guaranteed in semis but who will th ey play. If that format is correct they could play McMinn in finals unless they reseed

2 minutes ago, Dadof23 said:

Wrong again.  4 teams go to region.

I meant region semis. Other than Bradley and stone, the other teams are prett much even but imo McMinn is the best of those 6 remaining (Cookeville, rhea, white county, McMinn, east Hamilton and cleveland). McMinn is better than their record, they had hennesseey injured earlier in season hurt them in district standings.