Lenoir City

CHSAlum04

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:05 AM, orngnblk said:

Barry Liles was on his way to do good things for LC but wouldnt kiss butt and the LC political train pushed him off the tracks.They are getting what they deserve,the politics in that city has ruined their sports.Some good coaches have been sent packing.In all sports.

totally 100% agree. it's a joke. Has been since I was there in the 70'S.

9 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Apparently you guys forgot Zeller. LC was really tough under him. They had really good teams in 2011 and 2012.

LC had a lot of Athletes on those two teams with most of them taking their lumps their freshman and Sophomore years.  Jordan Hall, Terrance Hall, Jaylon Woods, Camion Patrick, Lucas Hamilton, Tanner Wilson, and Jordan Willis are just to name a few. Should have been better in 2012 play-offs after finishing 2nd behind Maryville that year in Conference.  The 2011 team went on the road to upset the previous years State Champ in Columbia Central (A team they gave a scare to in the first round on their state championship run 41-23) in the first round and bowed out to State Runner up Powell in the Quarter Finals by a TD. 

15 minutes ago, Swipes said:

LC had a lot of Athletes on those two teams with most of them taking their lumps their freshman and Sophomore years.  Jordan Hall, Terrance Hall, Jaylon Woods, Camion Patrick, Lucas Hamilton, Tanner Wilson, and Jordan Willis are just to name a few. Should have been better in 2012 play-offs after finishing 2nd behind Maryville that year in Conference.  The 2011 team went on the road to upset the previous years State Champ in Columbia Central (A team they gave a scare to in the first round on their state championship run 41-23) in the first round and bowed out to State Runner up Powell in the Quarter Finals by a TD. 

But they werent just tough those years. They were tough in '09 and '10 too. They werent that talented, but they played really hard.

41 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

But they werent just tough those years. They were tough in '09 and '10 too. They werent that talented, but they played really hard.

Trust me I know they played hard (I coached LB's for LC from 2010-2013 while I got my degree from UT).  I wouldn't say we were all that tough in 09 and 10 but a bunch of hard working kids trying to change the culture of the program.  The 2011 and 2012 teams were tough because of the work they had put in since their Freshman year.  Had quite a few kids go on to play college Football or Basketball off that 2012 Senior Class