GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I knew you couldnt too much at stake for you all to keep the streak alive.I am not very confident too be honest.You all do well what we dont.As BC says we have to establish a pass rush up front so our LB can cover the middle of the field.We have some kids playing better on the Dline but i dont know how we match up with yours.This will be an interesting week fo sho!

What streak? :popcorneater:

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

If you're going to get on here and post you need to know the Rivalry (if you can call it that,we havent won since 2008).In 09 we were up 21 in the first half to lose 42-49 BUT You all did have 2 illegal players on the team.Just sayin.

What year was it that in the playoffs we scored 4 times for the win from the 1 yard line on the last series of the game . Only to have that same ref crew they had last year denying that we scored.

Webb wasn't this shady when we played them every year back in the day.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Got to go to bed will continue the education process tomorrow,12am comes quickly!

LOL.....sorry I'm so slow to respond to the lesson. While you were in history education mode, I had to take a few hours away for some terrific college kids and some historical study of our own about some guy named Jesus. I wish that I had been so grounded to want to spend my Sunday nights in college like that.

Believe it or not, I was completely joking with you. I actually am pretty up to speed on the various renditions of the "streak." Between Pride refreshing my memory every year, and both of my kids having been GCA "lifers," (my oldest graduated in '14) that puts me at GCA long before this whole streak got started.

Just think, if you win this year, you'll probably have an eternal all-time winning streak v GCA, because I doubt this "rivalry" will be continued....sadly. You folks are a lot of fun....nothing like passionate fans to have a little fun with every year. Speaking of going to bed.....5:30 is going to come soon enough. Good night folks.......

6 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

You know better than that! I just couldn't resist when I saw your "great assessment" comment. It really wasn't that great...it was good, but not great. BC....now, he's on to something.

I'm curious to see how your helmet thrower does in his return to action.:popcorneater:

So if I’m reading into what your analysis of Cherokee23 & BC YOU would prefer our LBs to drop in coverage instead of our safety to come down and help & you don’t want our LBs coming in strong with our DL putting pressure on your QB. Wonder why? That is basically the only slight difference in the two assessments unless I missed something. Oh maybe the part about our players taunting & you would prefer to see yellow flags in your favor! Haha I’m just messing with you kinda. No telling what defense you are going to see and it probably won’t stay the same consistently. I’m sure we’ll have the kitchen sink and the fireplace and maybe the toilet.....All jokes aside I pray your boy & my boy in addition to all the other boys walk away healthy! Safe travels!

3 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

LOL.....sorry I'm so slow to respond to the lesson. While you were in history education mode, I had to take a few hours away for some terrific college kids and some historical study of our own about some guy named Jesus. I wish that I had been so grounded to want to spend my Sunday nights in college like that.

Believe it or not, I was completely joking with you. I actually am pretty up to speed on the various renditions of the "streak." Between Pride refreshing my memory every year, and both of my kids having been GCA "lifers," (my oldest graduated in '14) that puts me at GCA long before this whole streak got started.

Just think, if you win this year, you'll probably have an eternal all-time winning streak v GCA, because I doubt this "rivalry" will be continued....sadly. You folks are a lot of fun....nothing like passionate fans to have a little fun with every year. Speaking of going to bed.....5:30 is going to come soon enough. Good night folks.......

I have been around this program a long time,33 years as a player a dad and fan.GCA is the ONE team that has owned us in that time frame.We have the upper hand with most teams in 1A and 2A also 3A that we have played consistantly thru the years.I would be a bald face liar if i didnt say this one means alot to me and our folks.Its not a region game so it doesnt change our course but my pride gets in the way about losing.I have no trash to talk because we havent done a thing yet.We won State last year but had a humongous stain on our record and it smelled like GCA!I dont know what will happen Thursday but we gonna give it the old college try!

4 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

https://goo.gl/images/yWQi5R

Yes praying mantis they are real and no you can't touch them.

By the way don't stare too long or you just might come out of the closet on coacht!

Pulling for GCA big time. 

Seriously, I hope GCA has a good, hard fought game and players on both sides stay healthy. I hope it's a carbon copy of last year, but I have serious concerns with Friday's play. I know after last year, this year being televised, I don't expect GB to take the foot off of the accelerator until the final blow of the horn and neither would I if I was in their shoes.

2 hours ago, RamTough41 said:

Pulling for GCA big time. 

Seriously, I hope GCA has a good, hard fought game and players on both sides stay healthy. I hope it's a carbon copy of last year, but I have serious concerns with Friday's play. I know after last year, this year being televised, I don't expect GB to take the foot off of the accelerator until the final blow of the horn and neither would I if I was in their shoes.

Why would you want a copy of that crazy mess last year???