GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, muskox said:

Man you got that right...last year at grace I said to myself they need some more money around here for facility upgrades

LOL! I was thinking the same thing Ox . Man these boys are hurting for money up here, maybe they need to make the donation plate at church a little bigger. Maybe send a hubcap off an 18 wheeler through the pews, maybe next year they can install an air mister on the home side so it doesn't get to hot for home fans . So they can wear their sweater vests year round!

10 minutes ago, muskox said:

I think you meant to put referees instead of security

Nope....I hit the right keys. The last thing we needed was more officials that couldn't tell "who" threw the helmet, or see your #24 rip the helmet right off one of our kid's heads ten feet in front of an official. No flag on either one.

They were awful!!!! I know y'all agree with that. If you could win that $1000, you could pay for even better officials than we had.  

2 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Nope....I hit the right keys. The last thing we needed was more officials that couldn't tell "who" threw the helmet, or see your #24 rip the helmet right off one of our kid's heads ten feet in front of an official. No flag on either one.

They were awful!!!! I know y'all agree with that. If you could win that $1000, you could pay for even better officials than we had.  

Do you have all your teeth?

31 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing Ox . Man these boys are hurting for money up here, maybe they need to make the donation plate at church a little bigger. Maybe send a hubcap off an 18 wheeler through the pews, maybe next year they can install an air mister on the home side so it doesn't get to hot for home fans . So they can wear their sweater vests year round!

I drive an 18 wheeler maybe i can donate a hubcap to hold that benevolent fund money

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ouch. Definitely Grace week