GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

11 hours ago, ladykee said:

So if I’m reading into what your analysis of Cherokee23 & BC YOU would prefer our LBs to drop in coverage instead of our safety to come down and help & you don’t want our LBs coming in strong with our DL putting pressure on your QB. Wonder why? That is basically the only slight difference in the two assessments unless I missed something. Oh maybe the part about our players taunting & you would prefer to see yellow flags in your favor! Haha I’m just messing with you kinda. No telling what defense you are going to see and it probably won’t stay the same consistently. I’m sure we’ll have the kitchen sink and the fireplace and maybe the toilet.....All jokes aside I pray your boy & my boy in addition to all the other boys walk away healthy! Safe travels!

For sure that last part....I would expect nothing less from you. :)

Actually, the husband of perfectionist came out in me. I'm just hoping Cherokee23 (interesting name:) is your Def Coord. We'd love it if you would concentrate your efforts stopping #25, since he's our best WR.

I really don't care much which way y'all try and defend my kid. He's at least been doubled/bracketed every game we played. That's a given. He knows it, and so do our coaches. That just frees up a lot of other options to consider. It is a team game, and there are other threats we did not have last year, and maybe some others nobody has seen on film due to transfer eligibility.

As always.....our boys will both do what they do, and both will go as hard as they can go. It will inevitably come down to line play on both sides of the ball.  

Just finished watching GCA vs. Webb. Webb has some exceptional talent in the secondary especially Elijah Howard and the safety played extremely well. I hope we can duplicate some of their success Thursday it might hard though with our sub par Single A athletes going up against one of the premier private programs in the greater Knoxville area. 

4 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Just finished watching GCA vs. Webb. Webb has some exceptional talent in the secondary especially Elijah Howard and the safety played extremely well. I hope we can duplicate some of their success Thursday it might hard though with our sub par Single A athletes going up against one of the premier private programs in the greater Knoxville area. 

Wow, that last sentence was reeking of sarcasm. Sub par my ram hindquarter!

38 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

According to the Sparten faithfull you are correct.Someones been reading.lol.