GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

I was feeling a lot better about this game before we played OZ. But now I’m kinda worried. Defense will need to have a fast transition from focusing on 100% run to focusing on basically 100% pass. This game will be determined, as most of them are, from the line of scrimmage. If our front 4 can get some pressure and actually secure the tackle, we’ll be okay. But if we give Kirby time to sit and sling it, we’ll be lucky to get home with 60 points being hung on us. First game back at Cooper field in 4 weeks, I think we’ll be ready to play. That is, with our pads and not our mouths. 

Folks we are the defending State Champs,picked to win it all again.That alone is motivation for a decent team or a good team to come out a beat us.GCA was the team last year OS came out last night a played us to the wire,WE ARE GONNA GET EVERYONES BEST!The boys needed to be hit square in the mouth and by gosh they did!OS has my FULL respect those kids layed it all on the table,but our boys and coaches got it together and won.We have a tough one Fri also.We need these games and i for one am soooo glad we were in a dog fight and will be in another thursday night.These blowouts do NOTHING for us but pad stats.We need to be battle tested.Oyr season will go however our offensive line goes they need to man up put the team on their shoulders and push!When the want to be physical its no contest playing the "cupcakes" just boosts our egosIRON SHARPENS IRON.

11 hours ago, gcapride said:

I talked to the referenced “former” Greenback player last night in West Virginia. He said he was trying to provide a spark for his team and actually threw his own helmet 32 yards downfield. I know, I’m as shocked as anyone that he revealed that secret to me. Crazy kids, always trying to sneak one by you. It’s GREENBACK WEEK! Let’s enjoy this one, probably won’t happen again. 

Face it all of you from the so called Christian school know that yalls center should have been EJECTED !!!!! So be the Christian people you claim to be and admit it. You know it was bull crap that our coach got ejected. If the head ref had made the correct call it would have never happened. Go back and watch the film he grabs his flag after he ducts to keep from getting hit by the helmet while waiting for Gilbert to retaliate, which he never dose so he didnt throw the flag. Just another of many instances of bull crap calls that happens when you play at Grace.  

15 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

Face it all of you from the so called Christian school know that yalls center should have been EJECTED !!!!! So be the Christian people you claim to be and admit it. You know it was bull crap that our coach got ejected. If the head ref had made the correct call it would have never happened. Go back and watch the film he grabs his flag after he ducts to keep from getting hit by the helmet while waiting for Gilbert to retaliate, which he never dose so he didnt throw the flag. Just another of many instances of bull crap calls that happens when you play at Grace.  

It was a joke, Bluegene! I agree with most of your comment, The part I don't agree with was that is was "bull crap that our coach got ejected". I have a lot of respect for your Coach. He let his emotions get the best of him when the no call occurred and came out on the field. When they told him to get back off the field, he continued, even after they threw the 1st flag. Then he completely melted down. I'm not saying that I think he was wrong for being upset, quite the opposite. He had every right to be mad. He just allowed the moment to be bigger than he was at that time. Look forward to seeing you on Thursday/

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

It was a joke, Bluegene! I agree with most of your comment, The part I don't agree with was that is was "bull crap that our coach got ejected". I have a lot of respect for your Coach. He let his emotions get the best of him when the no call occurred and came out on the field. When they told him to get back off the field, he continued, even after they threw the 1st flag. Then he completely melted down. I'm not saying that I think he was wrong for being upset, quite the opposite. He had every right to be mad. He just allowed the moment to be bigger than he was at that time. Look forward to seeing you on Thursday/

If you read my post he deserved to get ejected for what he did but if the ref had made the right call it would have never happened.

6 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I look foward to seeing you to. This should be another barn burner.

6 hours ago, gfd709 said:

Awww sookie sookie now :popcorneater: