GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

21-7 GCA, same as last year. This year GCA makes 7 field goals and Greenback plays good defense and gets 2 safeties and a field goal.

In all seriousness, I believe this year will be close. I'm not sure which team will be victorious, a lot of unknowns to be seen, but I have to go with the Rams 35 - 31 

This is a good guess but it all depends if Greenback comes out with their head screwed on straight or not.

3 hours ago, RamTough41 said:

21-7 GCA, same as last year. This year GCA makes 7 field goals and Greenback plays good defense and gets 2 safeties and a field goal.

In all seriousness, I believe this year will be close. I'm not sure which team will be victorious, a lot of unknowns to be seen, but I have to go with the Rams 35 - 31 

We just hope to keep it close

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

We will run thru you this year.I have a feeling our running game will get back on track!!:popcorneater:

I see. Pulling a page from our 2nd half playbook from last year? Going to be a good one no matter the outcome. I'm just wondering if we could get Pride or Raise em up and Pray to stand in line for Mark Packers hair makeover from Frank's Barber Shop. They'd look good on TV

1 hour ago, RamTough41 said:

I see. Pulling a page from our 2nd half playbook from last year? Going to be a good one no matter the outcome. I'm just wondering if we could get Pride or Raise em up and Pray to stand in line for Mark Packers hair makeover from Frank's Barber Shop. They'd look good on TV

No fru fru hair styling going on this bean! Pride has more style sense. Hit him up!