GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

7 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Turley only wishes he had the slight of hand skills that Edwards had last year on our kid. It was right in front of the official, in the secondary, wide open. I’ve never seen a fan base fuss about officiating as much as the Greenback fan base. It’s not just against us, it’s every week if they lose or are in a tight game. Go read the OS vs GB thread. They WON! And STILL complained, :roflol:

They even sneak receivers on the field after they break the huddle.  I thought Coach Grider was gonna get tossed.  :angry:

7 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

24 penalty’s in that game 

I can go back and get the penalty breakdown, I wasn’t talking about the # of penalties. Everybody on your side wants to talk about our helmet toss’er, I just felt that it would be fair if we talked about your helmet toss’er, as well. I can shoot you the play # on Hudl if you’d like, I know you can look it up. Let me know if you want the #. 

11 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Turley only wishes he had the slight of hand skills that Edwards had last year on our kid. It was right in front of the official, in the secondary, wide open. I’ve never seen a fan base fuss about officiating as much as the Greenback fan base. It’s not just against us, it’s every week if they lose or are in a tight game. Go read the OS vs GB thread. They WON! And STILL complained, :roflol:

They were bad but they were bad both ways, could have called holding on every gb offensive play. And thats just because our line was playing lazy.

2 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I can go back and get the penalty breakdown, I wasn’t talking about the # of penalties. Everybody on your side wants to talk about our helmet toss’er, I just felt that it would be fair if we talked about your helmet toss’er, as well. I can shoot you the play # on Hudl if you’d like, I know you can look it up. Let me know if you want the #. 

I don’t care about the helmet tossing lol. The 24 penalty’s were when we played OS last week. 

Just now, Gbnation said:

You’re aloud to as long as they go inside the numbers. 

It happened right in front of me, in the back of that dreadful pickup truck near the 25 yard line. The GB kid went inside the #’s, then came back out, last ok’ing confused, but never left the field. They told him to line up, he did, and caught the pass. 

6 minutes ago, gcapride said:

What are you talking about pride?

2 minutes ago, gcapride said:

It happened right in front of me, in the back of that dreadful pickup truck near the 25 yard line. The GB kid went inside the #’s, then came back out, last ok’ing confused, but never left the field. They told him to line up, he did, and caught the pass. 

*looking confused (spell check)

17 minutes ago, gcapride said:

We don’t lose tho so your point is invalid. It’s just @ Grace. And if you would’ve been there, you would understand that there was 3 different occasions that time ran off the clock. Not just a few seconds either. And they didn’t put any time back on even when they saw it. Just focus on stopping our passing and RUN game now.......