GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

We don’t lose tho so your point is invalid. It’s just @ Grace. And if you would’ve been there, you would understand that there was 3 different occasions that time ran off the clock. Not just a few seconds either. And they didn’t put any time back on even when they saw it. Just focus on stopping our passing and RUN game now.......

Hey 8, good to see you on here. Don’t throw shade this way, I’m the only GCA guy that was there watching you try to beat Dresden, and pulling for you to do so. 

5 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

We don’t lose tho so your point is invalid. It’s just @ Grace. And if you would’ve been there, you would understand that there was 3 different occasions that time ran off the clock. Not just a few seconds either. And they didn’t put any time back on even when they saw it. Just focus on stopping our passing and RUN game now.......

About that RUN game......:popcorneater:

10 minutes ago, gcapride said:

It happened right in front of me, in the back of that dreadful pickup truck near the 25 yard line. The GB kid went inside the #’s, then came back out, last ok’ing confused, but never left the field. They told him to line up, he did, and caught the pass. 

I was all the way on the other side.  Crammed up about 7 deep on the fence. I know what I seen. :-)

6 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Hey 8, good to see you on here. Don’t throw shade this way, I’m the only GCA guy that was there watching you try to beat Dresden, and pulling for you to do so. 

I thought you were the one that said that the page needed some trash talk. Must’ve took it the wrong way. It’s football it’s part of it.

13 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I thought you were the one that said that the page needed some trash talk. Must’ve took it the wrong way. It’s football it’s part of it.

Don’t think that was me bud, but you would’ve liked this place 10 years ago. It was a fight every night. Should be a decent game Thursday.  Hope all is well in Cook-Vegas. 

5 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

So if you had to rate the run game on a scale of, oh let's see, F-1 to F-5, what would it be? Probably be a whirlwind of answers

Are you tipsy? What's that got to do with the price of eggs in China?

I'm referring to their helmet thrower working his tail off to try and get back for this one. I'm not giving up on him until he's in shorts on the sidelines. Thankfully, I'm not involved with scheming our defense, so it doesn't really matter what I think.