Whitwell Tigers @ Polk County Wildcats

TigerfootballFan

11 hours ago, Back2back42 said:

We had a good coach and they let him go. It simply shows what coaching can do. Sequatchie coaching staff is garbage, bottom line! Why did SP beat y'all twice last year? Vic Grider isn't in the High School Hall of Fame for no reason. He made all them young buck coaches look like little league coaches. Trust me coaching makes a huge difference, I've been around a lot of good ones in my time. Just my opinion on coaching. 

Getting out coached happens to everyone. Has even happened to Vic some. You make adjustments and move on. They won the rematch convincingly. Congrats to them.

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This Tyner team won’t be some of the same players in that scrimmage. Tyner usually picks up players during the preseason. As for Sequatchie County? They took a step back when their coach left. He’s undefeated at Upperman. 

Imagine that. He left cause he wasn't wanted any longer. Grass is not always greener us it. How do you pick up players during fall practice. Lol

Edited by MrLegit