Alcoa Tornadoes host Dobyns-Bennett and The Indian Tribe

BCsportsfan

On 9/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, crow6424 said:

It will be over quickly. Alcoa by 30

Just because Greenville beat up on them doesn't mean alcoa will too.  Db im sure has improved.  Db is a proud school and I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it really close or even won the game.  Greenville is on a different level this year

1 minute ago, Horn3 said:

Just because Greenville beat up on them doesn't mean alcoa will too.  Db im sure has improved.  Db is a proud school and I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it really close or even won the game.  Greenville is on a different level this year

Greenville qb has more tds then he has incompletions and the best defense in rhe state

42 minutes ago, Horn3 said:

You proved last year that you have no idea what you are talking about. Just stay over on your Johnson county thread and keep your nonsense to yourself!  :thumb:

53 minutes ago, Horn3 said:

If your referring to the Greene Devils.  I agree... (you forgot the extra E).  The Greene Devils are on a different level and so is Alcoa!  Unless DB has improved alot, I see Alcoa winning by at least 35.   Just like the Greene Devils, Alcoa is the real deal!