Waverly vs McKenzie

rednecktiger31

56 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

This isn't  a region game. But it won't be close should be a running clock for Waverly

Started the thread as a divisional game. But already know it is a running clock. Hahahahaha. Just playing around don’t get bent. You guys are legit. 

Edited by BigEdMo

44 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Apparently McKenzie played better this last game against TCA. They were some of the game I think.  Waverly will take the win 

Mckenzie played their best half of the year. We played another bad first half. But Tca came back in the second and did what they do. Now for this game. Mckenzie can not handle speed and they get gassed as the game goes on. #7 is their only athlet threat so Wavo defense should grow again this week. Wavo by 3 Td’s. 

12 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Mckenzie played their best half of the year. We played another bad first half. But Tca came back in the second and did what they do. Now for this game. Mckenzie can not handle speed and they get gassed as the game goes on. #7 is their only athlet threat so Wavo defense should grow again this week. Wavo by 3 Td’s. 

How was their pass defense Biged? I dont think we will pass much but IDK our running game was sick last night DA couldnt really stop 45. 

It’s hard to say. We went outside and long most times. Because of that they were will to bring the safety close and to the strong side. Down the middle was WIDE open but we never attacked it. We just got in the hands of our speedster and they could not contain him. They will throw different offense sets. They sprung the option on us and we were not ready for it. But after a few times we clamped it. You have to get them forced to pass. That is their Achilles. 

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

It’s hard to say. We went outside and long most times. Because of that they were will to bring the safety close and to the strong side. Down the middle was WIDE open but we never attacked it. We just got in the hands of our speedster and they could not contain him. They will throw different offense sets. They sprung the option on us and we were not ready for it. But after a few times we clamped it. You have to get them forced to pass. That is their Achilles. 

People might laugh but I dont see them running on us and if the middle of their D is open they will be in for a long night because 45 will eat em up

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

People might laugh but I dont see them running on us and if the middle of their D is open they will be in for a long night because 45 will eat em up

I agree  They run a lot of counters and options. Just don’t have the guys to play a full game. We were still sleep walking last night until the 4th. Y’all be able to pick your poison Friday. Kill em slow or kill em quick. Your choice.