William vs Jeff

Shadroach

William Blount will only have one more chance for a win   Stone memorial. Although the crossville  team is playing better this year. 

Don’t know if the coach will do any better next season???? Looks like there is no confidence in his ability not only to win but to build a program. 

It could be worse you could be Heritage. 

On 9/19/2018 at 5:02 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Well this is one of the two games I said they will have to want it more but after watching last week this team doesn't know what that means. Jefferson County by 17

I really thought a few weeks ago WB had a chance last night but the game in Ooltewah a week before changed my mind 100% with all the lanebrain penalties. I know now this teams only chance left is the last game and Stone Memorial to this point is undefeated and could be when these two play. This is starting to remind me of watching the Titanic movie over and over and hoping for a different outcome in the end.

WB has a good QB and some very good receivers.  Their running game was almost nonexistent last night but that could be due to losing their starting running back early.  I did not realize he was out.  They also need to get better on defense.  Our running back had over 260 yards and 4 TDs.

Edited by theroyz71

2 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Barney,

We had our starting rb get hurt pretty early in the game and that was a big blow. It made the offense one-dimensional.

I had you all winning this one for a 4 win season.What happened?Now you all are back to square one.3 wins at least he is back to normal.You all REALLY need a change.Stone barely beat a very down Kingston team but you all should mercy them for that third win.Good luck maybe you all sneak another one in.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

What happened?

A combination of things. We received the opening kickoff and had a pretty good return to the 40 or so, but fumbled the ball and gave them great field position. Then we had them stopped, but gave up a first down on third and long because of poor tackling (we had the guy near the line of scrimmage). That set up their first score. Then our starting running back got hurt and we had to become a pass every down team, and we just don't have the line to pass that much. And the refs weren't exactly helping the situation.

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91