William vs Jeff

Shadroach

Tonight was like something out of a High School Football movie. There were literally Jeff Co players high fiving each other after hitting one of our players way out of bounds and knocking him out cold.... No flags..... They also picked up and body slammed our little backup running back. No flags....  

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91

12 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Tonight was like something out of a High School Football movie. There were literally Jeff Co players high fiving each other after hitting one of our players way out of bounds and knocking him out cold.... No flags..... They also picked up and body slammed our little backup running back. No flags....  

There were some late hits on both sides.  I didn't see anything wrong with the tackle on your running back.

3 minutes ago, theroyz71 said:

There were some late hits on both sides.  I didn't see anything wrong with the tackle on your running back.

3 minutes ago, theroyz71 said:

You kiddin me? Had we done that to your kids we would have been flagged and might have even had an ejection. That is textbook unnecessary roughness.  That is a way to seriously hurt someone.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:02 PM, Shadroach said:

Yaaaaaaaaawn.........

S.O.S. 

I think (insert name) is gonna win because (insert inane reason)

(insert coaches name) would have this team ready if (insert ex assistants name) didn't leave to join (insert name of far away school).

Where is a great place to eat at this away game?

The (insert year/ usually a decade ago) (insert team) won The Battle Of (insert an obscure rivalry name) against (insert team). (Put wrong score in this space).

(make up situation how your team was ripped off by the officials DO NOT include the fact you lost by 41 points)

Explain why your team lost but NEVER put any of the weight on the Coaches shoulders I mean Heck you might be shunned by your peers even though they say the same stuff to YOU in whispered voices.

I laid out a format for all to use their football prowess and call your shots in advance. No takers. I think i'll do something interesting like Roy Dillard recommended and chase chickens or maybe Google restaurants in the towns we play away games in so I can be in the convo's in the future.

Maybe the best post ever!