Oakland invite Blackman over for a lumber party

Blaze45

On 9/16/2018 at 9:26 AM, Blaze45 said:

Oakland has had its way with most everyone they faced this season except Maryville. Blackman has played well against good competition and shown they can't be taken too lightly. This game will have plenty of folks "laying the wood "on either side of the ball.  While Oakland has been so talented and well coached, they come into this game with several starters hurt or out, Blackman on the other hand is healthy with just  a few bruises and scratches.  That being said what  are your thoughts on how this game shakes out? Will the injuries on Oakland side give Blackman any help? Is it enough to matter? I personally think the Blaze are playing better ball every week and should make a game of it. Especially if all the offensive weapons are working. 

Blackman is one of the best tackling teams I have seen in a few seasons....and everyone knows about all the offensive weapons.  I think everyone is underestimating that Blackman D.  Oakland will have to pass some effectively if they are going to win.  I like Blackman in this one 24-21!!

• Like 1