Meigs County vs. McMinn Central

TigerNation

2 hours ago, TigerNation said:

RamFan, looks like Turner has those boys rolling down there! Going to be another long season for you guys, in a good way. 

We can only hope so TigerNation..we've made it half way...praying that the other half is just as good!! I saw where y'all got everybody back so good luck the rest of the season. When we get to the 3rd season it will be a different story altogether!

25 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

No, it will be in October.

DANG! Hoping we’d have a little something to give our guys some extra juice. I’ve been waiting on us to have a bad game or a slow start. 

Do you know how this became a rivalry? I believe it started gaining traction in the early nineties, but didn’t know if there was anything before that. 

5 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

DANG! Hoping we’d have a little something to give our guys some extra juice. I’ve been waiting on us to have a bad game or a slow start. 

Do you know how this became a rivalry? I believe it started gaining traction in the early nineties, but didn’t know if there was anything before that. 

I know in the around 1990 to about 95' MCentral and Meigs had great programs.  I think the basketball rivalry kinda helped with this rivalry as well.  I did feel we played hard at Meigs last year, just can not overcome our own mistakes.

16 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

I kinda thought we had a slowish start at Cumberland Gap. I do wish we had a game where we had to come from behind though. Really see how bad they want it.