Anderson County at Heritage

BarneySox2007

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

They all know it’s true though. I’ve seen on fb where all of them are questioning what’s goong on. Barely beating the mercy rule teams 

AC's ones are good enough to keep it close for maybe a quarter. I watched them last week and their two's aren't good at all. If any starter gets hurt, it'll be a bloodbath from the jump. 

Edited by HSfootballfanatic12

4 hours ago, Domin18 said:

Love it, Greeneville fans can't get AC off their minds.... 

Greeneville and the cronies (Develman) think that the more you talk down AC then they will slowly go away. I have some news for Greeneville the only place AC is going "State Championship" and A Golden Ball! If Develman still has that corn cob pipe then you are welcome to smoke it now. LOL :) AC will get the last laugh when the SMOKE CLEARS at the greatest show on Turf!

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:07 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

Greeneville and the cronies (Develman) think that the more you talk down AC then they will slowly go away. I have some news for Greeneville the only place AC is going "State Championship" and A Golden Ball! If Develman still has that corn cob pipe then you are welcome to smoke it now. LOL :) AC will get the last laugh when the SMOKE CLEARS at the greatest show on Turf!

The greatest show that I ever saw on that Turf was in 2016.  GHS 55 Anderson County 9