Anderson County at Heritage

BarneySox2007

25 minutes ago, theroyz71 said:

The combined record of Anderson County's opponents so far this season is something like 5-29.

Their next opponent (East Ridge) is winless too.

They play Chattanooga Central in a few weeks, and that is probably their toughest regular season opponent. They will end up playing 2 teams with a winning record (CC and Sequoyah). Sequoyah is 5-1, but that is very misleading; outside of their blowout loss to CC, their opponents have a combined 3 wins.

5 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Their next opponent (East Ridge) is winless too.

They play Chattanooga Central in a few weeks, and that is probably their toughest regular season opponent. They will end up playing 2 teams with a winning record (CC and Sequoyah). Sequoyah is 5-1, but that is very misleading; outside of their blowout loss to CC, their opponents have a combined 3 wins.

Will you go to the AC/Greeneville game if Powell and OR are done for the year?  That will be a sight to see if it happens.  I hope OR is still playing, but I will go see that one. 

Edited by oridgecat

42 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Besides Giles County in 09 Greeneville has Mercy ruled every team in the finals they’ve played 

Don't know if Dyersburg could hang with Greeneville but they are quietly putting together a great season out west with a 14th overall state ranking according to Sonny Moore. 

13 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Will you go to the AC/Greeneville game if Powell and OR are done for the year?  That will be a sight to see if it happens.  I hope OR is still playing, but I will go see that one. 

I'm not even sure that we're going to see that rematch. I'll probably be at the AC-Betsy rematch. That "should" be entertaining.