CORNERSVILLE @ PERRY COUNTY

RocketHouse

4 minutes ago, Salem said:

Republic has over 700 kids in 9-12. They get to play 1A because they are a new program. They have the same amount of kids as Fairview.Talentwise they would be an average 1A school. They need an easier schedule but Cornersville scheduled all the cupcakes in the area so they had to play a few big schools. Sad situation.

We didn’t schedule all the cupcakes. We left Forrest. 

5 minutes ago, Salem said:

Republic has over 700 kids in 9-12. They get to play 1A because they are a new program. They have the same amount of kids as Fairview.Talentwise they would be an average 1A school. They need an easier schedule but Cornersville scheduled all the cupcakes in the area so they had to play a few big schools. Sad situation.

Speaking of cupcakes. Maybe you should change your name from Salem to Virginia Slim.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BAMF said:

Good observation Honcho! They do use the same  writing style. It's funny that the 2 of them come at the same topic with the exact same point of veiw. It's almost like it's the same guy with 2 accounts. Weird ain't it? 

Now that you mention it, several of the Cornersville posters have the same writing style. Poor grammar, zero reading comprehension, and lots of misspelled words. They all seem to talk about the same topics and have the same point of VIEW, too. Everyone of them claims to be a lifelong bulldog supporter but there couldn't have been more than a dozen fans at the last Chapel Hill game. The 49-14 game where we lost money on concessions due to the low visitor attendance. I hope it's one guy with 5 different accounts and there's not that many semi-literate men in one zip code. 

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

Now that you mention it, several of the Cornersville posters have the same writing style. Poor grammar, zero reading comprehension, and lots of misspelled words. They all seem to talk about the same topics and have the same point of VIEW, too. Everyone of them claims to be a lifelong bulldog supporter but there couldn't have been more than a dozen fans at the last Chapel Hill game. The 49-14 game where we lost money on concessions due to the low visitor attendance. I hope it's one guy with 5 different accounts and there's not that many semi-literate men in one zip code. 

You shouldn't have put that comma after comprehension and before and. 

9 minutes ago, BAMF said:

You shouldn't have put that comma after comprehension and before and. 

Of course there are that many semi- illiterate men in one area code. It's the only thing we have in common with Chapel Hill If you want good grammar and high levels of reading comprehension go back to trash talking with Columbia Academy.

Edited by BAMF
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Salem said:

Maybe you shouldn’t be complaining about Cornersville schedule and complain some about your hard schedule.... Schedule some “cupcakes” if you want some wins then. I’m tired of you whining about it. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Man I played there when we beat yalls u know what don't play that crap  with me ya punk bitxxx I'm about tired of ur chaple hill bull crap  yall suck get over it and also I hope community whoops yalls yea u know what in the dirt  i mean shazamm punk panity  sniffer with your  rocket shirt own 

Edited by Chad02
Cant spell lol