CORNERSVILLE @ PERRY COUNTY

RocketHouse

I didn’t see a thread for this so I thought it would keep the bulldogs off the Forrest threads if everyone was talking about this big game!

Friday night the 2017 state 1A runner up Cornersville Bulldogs travel to Perry County to face the 0-5 Vikings. This is the first game in a brutal 3 game stretch by the Bulldogs where their next three opponents have a combined 2-13 record. Perry County is coming off a narrow defeat to a 2-3 Collinwood team 53-0. Cornersville just defeated Mt. Pleasant 48-0. 

Who do you have in this one?

39 minutes ago, Salem said:

I didn’t see a thread for this so I thought it would keep the bulldogs off the Forrest threads if everyone was talking about this big game!

Friday night the 2017 state 1A runner up Cornersville Bulldogs travel to Perry County to face the 0-5 Vikings. This is the first game in a brutal 3 game stretch by the Bulldogs where their next three opponents have a combined 2-13 record. Perry County is coming off a narrow defeat to a 2-3 Collinwood team 53-0. Cornersville just defeated Mt. Pleasant 48-0. 

I guess the Refs picked our opponents since they also cheat the Rockets out of wins. No wait. It's the Russians.

1 hour ago, Salem said:

There is already a thread for this game.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Cornersville by bunches!

Nobody gets better playing games like this one. Mustangs play them also just a wasted week except for some good JV work. Mustang JV team pretty exciting to watch. Our JV quarterback is a big time athlete and can't get on the field. Next year's team should be better than this year's squad. What about the Bulldogs ? Y'all got a bunch of talent coming?

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

Nobody gets better playing games like this one. Mustangs play them also just a wasted week except for some good JV work. Mustang JV team pretty exciting to watch. Our JV quarterback is a big time athlete and can't get on the field. Next year's team should be better than this year's squad. What about the Bulldogs ? Y'all got a bunch of talent coming?

I’m my opinion we’ve got the strongest team coming that they’ve ever had, not taking anything away from the varsity this year because they’re stout

7 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Im a Greenback fan.