Midseason 4A Regions 5, 6, and 7 standings

brian2000

2 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

Looks like BDP is out.  Creekwood wins over BDP in a rout.  Will BDP just mail in the rest of the year or can Porter challenge their proud?  Only time will tell 

Porter couldn’t motivate a starving jew in a nazi concentration camp to eat a turkey sandwich, so I highly doubt he’ll be able to get much out of these kids.  One of the other coaches will have to do it or the kids will have to motivate themselves.  We’ll see what happens.  

24 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Porter couldn’t motivate a starving jew in a nazi concentration camp to eat a turkey sandwich, so I highly doubt he’ll be able to get much out of these kids.  One of the other coaches will have to do it or the kids will have to motivate themselves.  We’ll see what happens.  

Didn't they have most of the team back from last year.....

4 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Didn't they have most of the team back from last year.....

This is a bit of a down year in White House.  There is one  Region win between BDP and Heritage and that is the result of them playing each other.  

We all go through these cycles though.  We enjoy the good years and pine for them during the bad years 

4 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

This is a bit of a down year in White House.  There is one  Region win between BDP and Heritage and that is the result of them playing each other.  

We all go through these cycles though.  We enjoy the good years and pine for them during the bad years 

So...the answer to my question is no, they didn't have most of their team back from last year.....lol

3 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Lost 4 of the starting o-linemen from last year and some other really good skill kids.  There’s a lot of good athletes on this team, but we’re just not as good up front and for some reason the kids just seem uninterested 

Okay thank you, for some reason I thought they had more coming back, I can see where they would have some issues due to inexperience, especially with the losses up front.....

Edited by Kevin38

24 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Okay thank you, for some reason I thought they had more coming back, I can see where they would have some issues due to inexperience, especially with the losses up front.....

We’re better than we’re playing in my opinion.  Stupid mistakes kill us and like I said they just don’t seem like they really care to be there.  

How about this?  Whitehouse wasnt very good last year! They played a bunch of cupcakes last year, and the Region was way down.  Springfield would have beat them by 21 last year if the starting running back didnt get benched, and two starting WRs going down, which were also the starting CB and Safety.  Last years Whitehouse team wouldnt have beat this years SPT, MC, or Creekwood. FACTS

7 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

How about this?  Whitehouse wasnt very good last year! They played a bunch of cupcakes last year, and the Region was way down.  Springfield would have beat them by 21 last year if the starting running back didnt get benched, and two starting WRs going down, which were also the starting CB and Safety.  Last years Whitehouse team wouldnt have beat this years SPT, MC, or Creekwood. FACTS

Well that last part is actually an opinion not a fact lol but we’ll never know because last years team isn’t here.  Losing four starters on the o-line hurts a lot, but we miss the leadership of last years class more than anything in my opinion.  Because I don’t think we lack talent.  

16 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

I get it though.  White House didn’t miss the playoffs for over 20 years and now we’ve missed it 3 of the last 4 years so it’s fun to kick us while we’re down, but we’ll be back.  Don’t worry 

SPT lost everyone on the O line but the center.  We had one returning starter on the D Line and he transferred, and got most of the skill positions back.  So tell me again what that means? Admit it. Yall won the region when it was way down.  It's different when kids have injury. You expect them back at some point. When you lose kids to graduation and transfers you have to develop kids from year to year. There are a couple of kids that cant be replaced, and three of them didnt play against yall last year.  

Edited by FootballPops