ORHS needs to replace Sevier Co. next season. Who do you want to see OR play?

WillieTheWildcats

7 minutes ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Well now if little Rebelswoman 87 is wrong and has no "credibility" let's see if Oak Ridge plays Maryville next season. I always say the proof is in the puddin'.

Tee Hee Hee

You're no smarter than your counterpart. Why should OR drop a team they've been playing just to play Maryville? The only team that we've heard has dropped OR from their schedule is Sevier County. That's the same date Maryville plays Fulton. Is Maryville not going to play Fulton next year? Are they going to stop playing Fulton in order to play OR? I doubt it just like I doubt OR will drop DB just to play Maryville. Ask rw87 if anyone else has dropped OR from their schedule. I'm sure she knows because Coach Hunt would've told her by now. I would ask her myself but "she answers to no man"!

15 minutes ago, catswild said:

You're no smarter than your counterpart. Why should OR drop a team they've been playing just to play Maryville? The only team that we've heard has dropped OR from their schedule is Sevier County. That's the same date Maryville plays Fulton. Is Maryville not going to play Fulton next year? Are they going to stop playing Fulton in order to play OR? I doubt it just like I doubt OR will drop DB just to play Maryville. Ask rw87 if anyone else has dropped OR from their schedule. I'm sure she knows because Coach Hunt would've told her by now. I would ask her myself but "she answers to no man"!

Maryviile has not dropped Fulton and will not. Great relationship between schools and great games and turnout. 

25 minutes ago, catswild said:

You're no smarter than your counterpart. Why should OR drop a team they've been playing just to play Maryville? The only team that we've heard has dropped OR from their schedule is Sevier County. That's the same date Maryville plays Fulton. Is Maryville not going to play Fulton next year? Are they going to stop playing Fulton in order to play OR? I doubt it just like I doubt OR will drop DB just to play Maryville. 

Well now SS/catswild/froshpop you can "doubt" all you want to. Like I said let's look at the puddin.' In the meantime, you can divert all the attention "substance" away from who's on OR's schedule and attack us women on the T. Which is pretty weak, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Tee Hee Hee

Edited by MarevulBigGal

23 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

catswild, please, don't take my support of RW87 in this matter as a slam on you. In this case I just don't agree she was meaning to belittle OR.  In the big picture, I don't have anything against you.

Of course I wasn’t belittling OR. He’s delusional Willie. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

1 hour ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Well now SS/catswild/froshpop you can "doubt" all you want to. Like I said let's look at the puddin.' In the meantime, you can divert all the attention "substance" away from who's on OR's schedule and attack us women on the T. Which is pretty weak, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Tee Hee Hee

You're not smart enough for me to respond to again so I'll say goodbye to you...you're a total waste of my time. You actually make rw87 look like a Rhodes Scholar...and until your last post, I would've consider that an impossibility.

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

catswild, please, don't take my support of RW87 in this matter as a slam on you. In this case I just don't agree she was meaning to belittle OR.  In the big picture, I don't have anything against you.

Willie you're a good guy but blindly nice. Rw87 made fun of OR and the scrimmage score with Maryville right here on OUR THREAD and all of you politically correct friends of hers just gave her a pass....NOT ME! I don't care who she knows, what loop she's in, what coaching staff she's on, or who she's friends with!!!!  I don't mind so much when OR fans give OR a hard time but fans from other schools don't have any business on the OR thread making disparaging remarks about our team. I do not need to be doing that about another team on their thread, and she doesn't need to be doing that on the OR thread. And since when is it up to OR to take care of the Maryville football schedule? She would have OR drop DB so Maryville doesn't have to drive to Oakland once every two years! STUPID STUPID STUPID

1 hour ago, catswild said:

Willie you're a good guy but blindly nice. Rw87 made fun of OR and the scrimmage score with Maryville right here on OUR THREAD and all of you politically correct friends of hers just gave her a pass....NOT ME! I don't care who she knows, what loop she's in, what coaching staff she's on, or who she's friends with!!!!  I don't mind so much when OR fans give OR a hard time but fans from other schools don't have any business on the OR thread making disparaging remarks about our team. I do not need to be doing that about another team on their thread, and she doesn't need to be doing that on the OR thread. And since when is it up to OR to take care of the Maryville football schedule? She would have OR drop DB so Maryville doesn't have to drive to Oakland once every two years! STUPID STUPID STUPID

I never saw a comment about the scrimmage.