ORHS needs to replace Sevier Co. next season. Who do you want to see OR play?

WillieTheWildcats

How about Oak Ridge playing Boone next year?     We need another "easy" non-conference game.... our non-cons now are Elizabethton and Science Hill, they beat us last year with a combined score of 98-27, and Elizabethton beat us 38-10 a couple weeks ago.     Why not get yet another annual beat down by Oak Ridge, isn't it supposed to make you better by playing better teams?

25 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

How about Oak Ridge playing Boone next year?     We need another "easy" non-conference game.... our non-cons now are Elizabethton and Science Hill, they beat us last year with a combined score of 98-27, and Elizabethton beat us 38-10 a couple weeks ago.     Why not get yet another annual beat down by Oak Ridge, isn't it supposed to make you better by playing better teams?

Ha. Good one.

5 hours ago, catswild said:

You're so full of yourself that it's nauseating. You're running your mouth about how close you are to Coach Hunt...if true, tell us about the conversation you had with him about what he said about playing OR. Get Gaddis's number from him and call him too....or is Gaddis standing beside you as well? And I don't expect you to answer to me...but at least make good on your claim...your boast...and tell Coach Hunt (who I'm sure is with you now going over his Fulton game plan) I said hello. I feel so honored to able to converse with a person that's such an integral part of the Maryville High School football program!

You look pretty foolish after that one.  

Call one of the big schools in knox co. harden valley. knox west. farragut. bearden. central. austin east. carter. halls. powell. fulton. someone likt that would probably play you coach gaddis. and would bring alot of fans with the, to eat at eds before the ball games at blankenship. i love when the train choo choos before yall wild atomic boys take the field with bellies full of big eds before the game

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ClarkGriswild said:

Call one of the big schools in knox co. harden valley. knox west. farragut. bearden. central. austin east. carter. halls. powell. fulton. someone likt that would probably play you coach gaddis. and would bring alot of fans with the, to eat at eds before the ball games at blankenship. i love when the train choo choos before yall wild atomic boys take the field with bellies full of big eds before the game

Lmao!!

Edited by SweetScience

34 minutes ago, ClarkGriswild said:

+1