ORHS needs to replace Sevier Co. next season. Who do you want to see OR play?

WillieTheWildcats

Just now, WillieTheWildcats said:

JUST A REMINDER...Oak Ridge can't schedule an opponent until the Region games are scheduled. For example, OR may want to play Anderson County but our non region weeks must match up with theirs.

I have finally thought of the perfect opponent for Oak Ridge. The Wildcats play Clemson but Tee Higgins and Trevor Lawrence play for the Cardinal and Gray. And , yes I am being serious. Not really.

28 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I would drive up 27 from Chattanooga to Dayton in a heartbeat. It is a straight shot with no turns until you get to RCHS. Several good places to eat on the way up as well. Plus, I don't have to drive on up to Spring City. I got caught in a speed trap there on my way back to Oak Ridge after a OR vs Rhea basketball game. It is the only speeding ticket I have ever gotten. darn the Man! Just kidding. RWR!

If you stop in Dayton, you will miss the game. Keep going till you get to Evensville. :D

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

If my comments are meaningless then why are we playing Oakland and not OR Einstein 

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha. Alcoa travels as good as ANY team in TN. We filled the stands all the way up in KY and had 4 deep on the visitor side fences. What's 3A got to do with it? Seen the Latest AP poll?

Here's what I think..........

Image result for chickens gif

Buncha chickens! Baak...Baak!:lol:

Nice! :thumb:

A couple of thoughts.........

1. How about R'dale?  We have both traveled well in the past, and it would give me another chance at some of Bounder's ribs!

2.  As to a 'LINE', if y'all are talking about a telephone land line, some of us dinosaurs not only have them, it is still listed in the PHONE BOOK.  Remember those?  LOL

• Like 1

My weirdest moment at Rhea County happened in the 1990s when I walked into their stadium and came face to face with a while guy wearing a Knoxville Austin-East letter mens jacket .One, I admit I did not know any white kids go to AE and why would he be at an OR vs Rhea game. He was real friendly and we had a nice talk. I learned a valuable lesson that night.

6 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

A couple of thoughts.........

1. How about R'dale?  We have both traveled well in the past, and it would give me another chance at some of Bounder's ribs!

2.  As to a 'LINE', if y'all are talking about a telephone land line, some of us dinosaurs not only have them, it is still listed in the PHONE BOOK.  Remember those?  LOL

I thought long and hard about Riverdale. I decided not to mention the Warriors because I still have vivid memories of the first time we played them. I believe it was 1993 and the entire playoffs were played under pouring rain. In the quarterfinals we traveled to Johnson City to play Science Hill in a steady down pour. OR won the game on a last second 40+ FG by  (I think) Eduardo Reviera.

Then we went to Riverdale and it poured rain again. Every break went the Warriors way. RHS had a ton of D-1 talent and won 21 - 0 or something like that. I was so defeated that I ACTUALLY laid down on the bleachers and asked God to take me up to Heaven. I am not kidding. I have never took a loss so hard. Thankfully, I went to the game on the Boosters Bus so I could just fall asleep and forget the game. Unfortunately, the next season we went back to MTSU to lose 28 -14.

I guess you know by now I hate Riverdale but respect them and love Lost Old Dad.